The Eagles have landed with four feet! X4s in Walnut have arrived!

sunmountain

Congrats on the X4s! The walnut is beautiful! I have Cornwall IVs, but am very interested in the X4s. I’ve never had the opportunity to hear an open baffle design. Would love to hear your thoughts on Spatial vs Klipsch since you’ve heard both.

Of course! I have had a few of the Heritage line in my set up.  My buddy still has a set of CW IVs.

sunmountain

A little update!

There is no doubt that having around 400-500 hours making a significant difference!  These X4s are shining now!  VERY happy with my choice!

Now on to search for a new DAC!

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Yes, this is the "problem" with the X series - they are so good that you are compelled to upgrade other parts of the system :lol:

sunmountain

Yes, this is the "problem" with the X series - they are so good that you are compelled to upgrade other parts of the system :lol:

I blame Bingenito!

:lol: 8)

Bingenito

Hey if you are going to get in trouble for something... this is a good option!  :thumb:

sunmountain

Have my new (to me) Matrix Audio Sabre 3 DAC/Streamer and Technics SL-1210GR now in the system and over 500 hours on the X4s.  HOLY SHIZ!  These are simply amazing! Best speakers I have ever owned and easily compete with speakers that I have heard costing 2-3 times what I paid for them!

Simply amazing! Shout out to Clayton and team for making a truly magical speaker!

Daryl Zero

This "problem" has cost me a bunch of money.