FS (moved): Linear, Toroidal Power Supply for miniDSP/other pieces that use 5vdc

pstrisik

• Holding pattern in Audio Nirvana in the PNW!

Moved power supply listing over to accessories now that the miniDSP is sold:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=156672.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The miniDSP is sold.  The linear power supply is still available - $80 plus $16 shipping within the US.  I'll pickup paypal fees.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two month old miniDSP DDRC22D (https://www.minidsp.com/dirac-series/ddrc-22d) with Dirac Live in as new condition.  Dirac Live license stays with the hardware.  Includes remote and rack ears, but not a microphone.  Also comes with switching power supply, USB and two TOSLINK optical cables, manual printout and original shipping box. 

This model is digital only.  It is designed to take a digital signal from source, run its magic, and output digital to a DAC.  I believe this to be the best option for room correction while maintaining sound quality in a better than average system.  Other models have digital in/analog out or other combinations that include analog and therefore either its own DAC, ADC, or both.  The DDRC22D keeps everything in the digital domain. 

Also available is a Weiliang Audio (China) linear, toroidal based, power supply in the right voltage (5vdc, 4amps) to further improve performance, primarily by reducing the noise floor.  Has AC cord and DC umbilical cord with plug type: 5.5*2.1mm.

Photos are below the miniDSP photos.

I will sell these separately, but not the miniDSP until after the power supply sells.

miniDSP new was $744 plus shipping.  $530 for a basically new unit.  $90 for the linear power supply.  Add actual insured shipping and 3.2% Paypal, if used. 

The miniDSP alone is 6lbs, 14"x12"x5" - Priority Mail ~$35 insured anywhere in the US.  The power supply will ship in a USPS Priority Mail medium flat rate box - $16 insured.  I can combine these in one box and shipping shouldn't be more than $50 fedex home delivery or $59 fedex 2nd day - priority mail is ~$57 - (rates this or less for any of the first 49 states).

........Peter

miniDSP DDRC-22D

power supply

(sorry for the bit of dirt evident in the photo of the back - it wiped right off)

Manufacturer's photo of inside:

« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2018, 01:58 pm by pstrisik »

pstrisik

Corrected MSRP and lowered sales price.

pstrisik

miniDSP sold.  Linear power supply still available.

pstrisik

Moved the power supply portion of the listing over to the Accessories section.