Well-Tempered Labs Record Player

WTL2023

Well-Tempered Labs Record Player
« on: 18 Apr 2023, 05:21 pm »
Hello, I have a a Well-Tempered Labs Record Player from around 1989 (the later model with the round motor). I live in NYC and am looking for a reputable company or person who can repair it. The motor runs but the tone arm needs adjusting (possibly replaced) and the bearer cup for the tone arm needs cleaning and refilling with "good", which is a special silicone. I actually have instructions for the repairs from a distributor, but I am not adept at this so am looking for someone who can do the work, in or near New York City. It could also use some refurbishing to bring it back to it's full glory.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Well-Tempered Labs Record Player
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2023, 09:46 pm »
Hello, I have a a Well-Tempered Labs Record Player from around 1989 (the later model with the round motor). I live in NYC and am looking for a reputable company or person who can repair it. The motor runs but the tone arm needs adjusting (possibly replaced) and the bearer cup for the tone arm needs cleaning and refilling with "good", which is a special silicone. I actually have instructions for the repairs from a distributor, but I am not adept at this so am looking for someone who can do the work, in or near New York City. It could also use some refurbishing to bring it back to it's full glory.
I will move this topic to the WTL Circle.