SOLD! Pink Floyd,King Crimson,Santana,Gentle Giant,Jethro Tull, original vinyls

dixi

Up for sale I have a few rare vinyl’s duplicates:
1.Pink Floyd “Meddle” Harvest first 1st pressing UK SMAS-832 + Bonus “ meddle postcard i’m asking 35$
Vinyl is in excellent condition,just a few superficial scuffs hard to find in this condition considering it’s over 50 years old
Gatefold cover is VG condition,show moderate wear and some stains inside the gatefold but no seems split,writing etc.
2.King Crimson  Antlantic pressing “In the court of the Crimson King an observation by king Crimson” original pressing from 1969 SD 19155  asking 30$
Vinyl is near mint hard to find in this condition for a 54 years old vinyl
 The gatefold cover it’s in excellent condition SD 8245
3. Santana LOTUS triple album original pressing from 1975 CBS
All 3 vinyls are in VG+ condition light surface scuffs and marks and the trifold cover with book is VG close to VG+
I’m asking 30$
 4. Gentle Giant “ Acquiring the taste “ Vertigo “ first 1 st US pressing
Vinyl is NEAR MINT and the gatefold cover is in excellent condition. I’m asking 39$ for this one.
 5. Jethro Tull -Thick as a brick” Crysalis pressing original pressing from 1972 PV003 .The vinyl is near mint condition and the gatefold cover including the attached newspaper is in excellent condition.I’m asking 20$ for this one,hard to find a 50 years old vinyl in near mint shape.

Those vinyl’s are RARE and hard to find in this condition and the price is decent,fair and firm.What can I say about the music….just superb music if you like progressive rock,classic rock those albums are the the best albums from 70’.
 Paypal F&F appreciate,shipping will be 5$ for each and +1$ for each additional vinyl or FREE SHIPPING if you buy all 5 vinyls or at least 4 vinyls.I prefer to sell all 5 vinyls together and in this scenario the lucky buyer will receive a FREE BONUS classic rock vinyl in excellent condition.Shipping in US only via USPS MEDIA MAIL WITH TRACKING NUMBER and I will pack the vinyl with care for a safe trip.
Please check my 100% positive feedback at US audio mart or Audiogon under the same name,thank you
« Last Edit: 13 Jan 2023, 02:30 pm by dixi »

dpatters

dixi

« Last Edit: 5 Feb 2023, 02:43 pm by dixi »