Which one is better?paradigm persona 3F + persona C or revel F226Be + C426be

richidoo

Swap the "broken" speaker with the "non broken" speaker to verify it's a speaker problem, and not amplifier or something else. 

If the flaw stays with the speaker after swap then you can try to get refund from the seller and get UPS to pickup the damaged goods

If not possible to get refund then you can repair it.
We can help guide you with repair if necessary.

What amp you using?

Please describe the symptom more accurately.

Rusty Jefferson

Not sure it was good to merge all these threads?

As far as the A-21 amplifier is concerned, you have to start with the seller. If they're a legitimate seller and you didn't agree to take responsibility for shipping issues (lost, damaged, stolen), they should be working to help rectify the problem. Because you used Friends and Family you have no recourse to get your money back or money for repairs unless the seller is honest.  So, it's probably going to require you getting it to an authorized repair shop to diagnose the problem and then negotiations with the seller to cover repairs. Unless the box has serious damage from a drop it's unlikely UPS will compensate. If this is an older A-21 it might be worth replacing electrolytic capacitors in there while it's on the bench (at your expense).

There's information about getting service on the Parasound website.
https://parasound.com/support.php

Mathin

Swap the "broken" speaker with the "non broken" speaker to verify it's a speaker problem, and not amplifier or something else. 

If the flaw stays with the speaker after swap then you can try to get refund from the seller and get UPS to pickup the damaged goods

If not possible to get refund then you can repair it.
We can help guide you with repair if necessary.

What amp you using?

Please describe the symptom more accurately.

Thank you so much. I tested it with other speaker, it is the left channel problem for sure. It is parasound A21+.

The seller will call the UPS to negotiate. We will see how it goes.

Thanks a lot for the repair support, this will be a great help.

I don't know how to describe the problem, I say sonic boom, I am not sure if you can understand this.

Mathin

Not sure it was good to merge all these threads?

As far as the A-21 amplifier is concerned, you have to start with the seller. If they're a legitimate seller and you didn't agree to take responsibility for shipping issues (lost, damaged, stolen), they should be working to help rectify the problem. Because you used Friends and Family you have no recourse to get your money back or money for repairs unless the seller is honest.  So, it's probably going to require you getting it to an authorized repair shop to diagnose the problem and then negotiations with the seller to cover repairs. Unless the box has serious damage from a drop it's unlikely UPS will compensate. If this is an older A-21 it might be worth replacing electrolytic capacitors in there while it's on the bench (at your expense).

There's information about getting service on the Parasound website.
https://parasound.com/support.php

Thank you so much.The seller did not have the original box. And I think it was not secured enough too.

He said it was like new and it looks like mint except these new flaws.

Let us see how it goes tomorrow.

richidoo

LOL I thought you meant the speaker was broken, since the thread is titled about speakers. Merged thread messed me up

Ditto Rusty's advice.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: 21 Nov 2022, 09:30 pm by richidoo »

Mathin

LOL I thought you meant the speaker was broken, since the thread is titled about speakers. Merged thread messed me up

Ditto Rusty's advice.  :thumb:

:lol:  No problem,I don't know why he merged this very different topic.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
:lol:  No problem,I don't know why he merged this very different topic.
I posted the guide lines to you.
You started 4 threads in this Circle.

I work 12 hours night job five days a week to earn $300usd per month and spend more 12 hours or more online daily here to attend the new members, if you or Jefferson can do a better job and want replace me as Volunteer in this Circle I will give up my position.
« Last Edit: 22 Nov 2022, 04:55 am by FullRangeMan »

Mathin

I posted the guide lines to you.
You started 4 threads in this Circle.

I work 12 hours night job five days a week to earn $300usd per month and spend more 12 hours or more online daily here to attend the new members, if you or Jefferson can do a better job and want replace me as Volunteer in this Circle I will give up my position.

Sorry man,I didn't mean that.Appreciate.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Sorry man,I didn't mean that.Appreciate.
No prob intended :thumb: I cant blame you as you are new,
but Jefferson are here 12 years and Richdoo are Admin.
I can move this topíc to any other Circle if you want ?

Mathin

No prob intended :thumb: I cant blame you as you are new,
but Jefferson are here 12 years and Richdoo are Admin.
I can move this topíc to any other Circle if you want ?

Thank you,It is no need to do this. Friends had answered my questions already.