Bands or Genre you never listened to until you became an audiophile?

Mag

Ok, Bands that I never listened to until I officially became an audiophile. I might miss a few, this is just off the top of my head.
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Pink Floyd
Blue Oyster Cult
Thin Lizzy
Europe
The Tea Party
Garbage
Sade
Ten Years After
Dave Matthews
Ozzy
Fleetwood Mac
Soundgarden
Chili Peppers
The Who
Toto
DGM
Dream Theater
Supertramp
Alanis Morisette
Haken
A whole bunch of Trance electronic bands
A whole bunch of Pop Hits

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Iam out of this topic,  I already born audiophile  LOL

WGH

I became an audiophile in 1963 when I was 15 years old and built my first high end stereo: Heathkit integrated amp, Zenith turntable with the 1 gram tonearm and home made stereo speakers using 6" full range drivers that had a whizzer cone. Looking at the state of high end audio today, audiophiles are still trying to replicate my full range paper cone speakers 59 years later. Maybe I should have kept them.  :duh:

Looking at the songs listed in the Billboard Top 100 from 1963, I really became an audiophile back in 1960, around the time "The Twist" by Chubby Checker came out. The 1960 Billboard Top 100 is an interesting mix of songs, it's the transition from easy listening crooning songs to rock and roll with Chubby, Elvis and Roy Orbison. So I guess every band and genre after 1960 would be my answer.