Anniversary.

Mariusz Uszynski

Anniversary.
« on: 5 Nov 2022, 06:48 pm »
Today, I mark 1st anniversary of owning my first ever Bryston equipment, which contains; BCD-3, BP-17³ and 4B³.The system is rounded by Dynaudio X44 speakers, Cardas cables and Vicoustic panels.My initial thoughts are, I'm so in love with the performance, design, sound and built.In the past, for the last 25 years, I have always owned a home theater systems; Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Arcam.When there was the time to purchase new gear, I decided to go audio only and I wanted domestic brand.Like many of us, who purchased any equipment last year, I had to wait almost 5 months, but I have no regrets whatsoever, what a "Bullet Ride" it is so far.I also would like to thank Team Bryston, for making amazing, "tank built" products and Natural Sound store in Kitchener, Ontario, for making my dream come true.Now, it's time for my gear, to blow the candle on the cake, lol.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Anniversary.
« Reply #1 on: 5 Nov 2022, 06:55 pm »
Thank you Mariusz for your kind comments - ENJOY :thumb:!

james

Mariusz Uszynski

« Reply #2 on: 5 Nov 2022, 07:15 pm »
Thank you Mariusz for your kind comments - ENJOY :thumb:!

james

Mr.Tanner, these kind comments of mine, are very honest and well deserved.

Spyman

« Reply #3 on: 6 Nov 2022, 03:08 am »
Happy anniversary! You have a nice system. Now you can enjoy it!

whitlee

« Reply #4 on: 6 Nov 2022, 04:36 pm »
Would you mind telling me the manufacture of your audio rack

Mariusz Uszynski

« Reply #5 on: 6 Nov 2022, 07:03 pm »
Would you mind telling me the manufacture of your audio rack

Of course, it's French company called 'NORSTONE' and my rack is called "STÄBBL HIFI".The shelves come in black (15mm glass) or bamboo (25mm wood).Keep in mind, I customized the gaps between the shelves.The original gaps between the shelves were bigger.The price in june 2021 was $850can, bamboo was $1199can.

Here's the link;  https://en.norstone-design.com/st%C3%A4bbl

Jozsef

« Reply #6 on: 18 Nov 2022, 05:25 am »
Welcome to the family, Mariusz and congrats on the anniversary! I find the performance of Bryston's products astonishingly clear, accurate and lifelike. I'm quite sure there is nothing better and audio engineers I have spoken with agree Of course, if someone listens mostly to rock music, the recordings are often not very good at all. Those people might continue to search for good sound and never find it unless they decide to use good information for choosing equipment and just stick to appreciating music with their ears.  :wink:

Mariusz Uszynski

« Reply #7 on: 18 Nov 2022, 11:36 am »
Welcome to the family, Mariusz and congrats on the anniversary! I find the performance of Bryston's products astonishingly clear, accurate and lifelike. I'm quite sure there is nothing better and audio engineers I have spoken with agree Of course, if someone listens mostly to rock music, the recordings are often not very good at all. Those people might continue to search for good sound and never find it unless they decide to use good information for choosing equipment and just stick to appreciating music with their ears.  :wink:

Thank you Jozsef.It felt good switching from 5.1 to 2.0 setup.I really enjoy everything about Bryston, the sound, the design, the warranty, this may even be my last setup.