SOLD !Herb Alpert IS..Deluxe Edition 5xVinyl’s BOX SET 70% OFF REDUCED

dixi

This superb deluxe release it’s the definitive retrospective on the illustrations career of one of America’s most unique voice,containing 63 tracks from 6 decades of the trumpeter classic recording.Presented in coffee table style LP record book containing AUDIOPHILE pressing 180 gram 5 vinyl’s and 180 pages of vintage photos,extensive songs credit.The record book is housed in a custom slipcase with a screened printed smoked acrylic window.Limited edition ,only 2020 will be made
 Vinyls condition: near mint
 Exterior cover condition: Excellent,there is a small dent,please see pic # 7 for more details
REDUCED to 97$ + shipping in CONUS with tracking number.Retail price was 332$ pic# 8
The vinyls sound superb,great quality pressing.

« Last Edit: 7 Mar 2021, 01:44 am by dixi »

dixi

Reduced to 60% Off for a quick sale !
332$ MSRP - 60% off ( 193$) = 129$ + shipping
« Last Edit: 3 Mar 2021, 02:13 pm by dixi »

orthobiz

GLWS. I spent a fair amount of my childhood looking at the Whipped Cream album cover.
My dad was a huge fan, great memories.

Paul

dixi

Same here! I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did!

Scroof Neachy

• I like to smell stuff
GLWS. I spent a fair amount of my childhood looking at the Whipped Cream album cover.

Is your right hand still gooey?  :icon_surprised:

dixi

Bumb reduced again and final price 70% OFF !
97$ + shipping
At this price it’s a steal!
« Last Edit: 5 Mar 2021, 08:59 pm by dixi »

Scroof Neachy

• I like to smell stuff
If this set has This Guy’s in Love with You, then it’s worth it. Man, I love that song!

dixi

your favorite song is there (pic # 1 disc 2 ) plus pretty much most of his best stuff
Any Alpert fan will love this! Beautiful package,impressive presentation and a great song selection...+ amazing sound
« Last Edit: 5 Mar 2021, 09:00 pm by dixi »