SOLD: Lyngdorf TDAi-3400 integrated amp/streamer

Flashman

• Devialet Expert 220 Pro and Vivd Oval 1.5s
SOLD: Lyngdorf TDAi-3400 integrated amp/streamer
« on: 13 Jun 2019, 03:53 pm »
From one of the original inventors of digital amplifier technology comes the latest innovation from Peter Lyngdorf, the eponymous TDAi-3400.  I am the second owner of this highly sought-after Danish integrated amp/streamer with 15 months remaining on its two-year warranty.  It's in terrific condition with no marks. 

This all-in-one features Roon Ready and Spotify Connect, plus hundreds of Internet radio stations.  It also has the optional high-end analog module for connections to a turntable, DAC, etc.  Critically, it has Room Perfect, perhaps the best room correction software on the market.  With the included high-performance microphone, cable and tripod, it's easy to calibrate your speakers (and subs) to any room.  It also has 32 different digital voice settings and one may customize their own voicings. 

With 2 x 400 watts @4Ohm and 2 x 200 watts at 8Ohm, this is an incredibly powerful and versatile product with loads of flexibility.

I am asking $5199 (original retail $7K) and am including free FedEx Home Delivery shipping within the continental U.S.  For local delivery, my zip is 29464 (Charleston, S.C.).  Following is a link to my ad on Audiogon with more images and payment options.https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9e34i-lyngdorf-audio-tdai-3400-with-warranty-solid-state

« Last Edit: 10 Jul 2019, 09:06 pm by Flashman »