* SOLD * Virtue Audio Piano M1 CD player

brother love

* SOLD * Virtue Audio Piano M1 CD player
« on: 24 Oct 2011, 07:06 pm »
* SOLD *  Thanks JoJatek !

I am the original owner of a 13 mo. old Virtue Audio Piano M1 CD player. It is in excellent condition & works flawlessly. Lightly used (approx. 300 hrs. total). Sides & buttons are cloud finish (textured light blue powdercoat), columns & faceplate brushed anodized aluminum, & top is Zebra wood.  CD player includes remote & stock power cord.  I have all original packing. I’m selling only because I am committing to the full digital route.

Stereo Mojo gave the Piano M1 their Maximum Mojo award & 2010 Best Value CD Player award:

http://www.stereomojo.com/Virtue%20Audio%20PianoM1%20Cd%20Player/VirtueAudioPianoCDPlayer.htm

http://www.stereomojo.com/Products%20of%20the%20Year%202010/Stereomojo2010ProductsoftheYear.htm

Another review:  http://www.tnt-audio.com/sorgenti/va_piano_m1_e.html

From the Virtue Audio website:   http://store.virtueaudio.com/product-p/vrtu-cd-pianom1-pbf-1.htm

The Piano M1 is a ridiculously good CD-player designed from the ground up to provide reference quality CD playback, ease of use, and the look and feel of a finely crafted precision instrument.

The rugged transport is mounted on the Piano's rigid and heavy aluminum and steel platform to provide a virtually vibration and jitter free digital bitstream. The custom DAC circuit takes that stream and upsamples it to 176.4 Khz using a truly classic DAC, the TDA1543. This technique results in a smooth and euphonic, tube-like sound.

The real magic to Piano is its use of the finest components throughout, from the T-Copper RCA jacks (center pin) to the heavy-duty dual wound transformers to power the analog and digital circuits separately. As our customers and reviewers attest, the package is a sonic triumph! Piano has a tremendous bottom-end and is capable of breathtaking clarity and the natural, open, spacial presentation that is our calling card.

Should you wish to drive two systems from Piano, it includes two analog L/R outputs, as well as of course coax and optical digital outputs. The full-featured remote control also works with the Sensation amplifier, for which it provides volume, stand-by, and input selection.

Not to be outdone by its sonic performance, Piano is stunning physically. It shares the same Melissa platform enclosure including more than 10 lbs of aluminum and steel. Moreover, it can be customized to your heart's content.
« Last Edit: 11 Dec 2011, 06:32 pm by brother love »

brother love

Re: FS: Virtue Audio Piano M1 CD player
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2011, 06:49 pm »
Revised original post to include pic of Zebra wood top cartridge.  This pic reflects normal operating set-up where the Virtue Audio Piano M1 CD player was separated on another shelf from the Virtue Audio Sensation amp.

bummrush

Re: FS: Virtue Audio Piano M1 CD player
« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2011, 01:52 am »
Everybody says it all the time so here I go if I had 5 bills that player would be gone . If it could come close to my Atoll it would be a heck of a player.

Mass. Wine Guy

Re: FS: Virtue Audio Piano M1 CD player * Price Drop *
« Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2011, 08:31 pm »
I don't know the seller at all in any way, but I hope those looking for a great CD player recognize how monumental a deal this is and jump.

brother love

« Reply #4 on: 20 Nov 2011, 11:26 am »
 * Bump *

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #5 on: 20 Nov 2011, 12:06 pm »
That is a fantastic deal....if I didn't already have one bingo this one is it and I'd change the color. I'm not sure folks know that all the color can be changed on the gear, buttons, columns, etc.... :thumb:

brother love

« Reply #6 on: 27 Nov 2011, 04:47 pm »
 bump one last time ...

JohnR

I'll help out... maybe  :green: Whoever buys this M1 from brother love, you can have a red pair of sides for the price of postage plus Paypal fees from Australia. (They are sort of heavy, so you might want to opt for surface mail...)

JoJatek

PM sent.
Regards,
HL

brother love

JohnR,

Awesome offer! I like the red brick, but then I like all the color schemes that Virtue Audio offers. 

The M1 CD player FS w/ Cloud light blue powdercoat is more subtle than the 3rd pic zebrawood top w/ flash shows. In natural light it is in between the photos shown.

JoJatek,

PM replied.