(Sold): audio aero prima MKII SE version DAC

audio_pro

(Sold): audio aero prima MKII SE version DAC
« on: 21 Oct 2008, 02:08 am »
I am selling my audio aero capitole (DAC only, no analog input, and SE upgraded version). This DAC also is called audio aero prima MKII DAC and is the DAC inside the capitole.(Note: this DAC is more expensive than the audio aero prima CD player)
Basically it is the capitole without a CD option. It can accept 100V/110V/220V/240V

The DAC is in pristine condition. and the package will include original box, manual and wireless control

If you buy a new one, you will need to spend around 5700$. So i think my price is pretty a smoking deal.
I will double box the package

About the DAC: this is one of the DAC in the range of 5K$ because it can compete with higher end DAC in the range of 10k$.
The soundstage is large. Sound is super detail and full. Music becomes more involved. Nothing to complain.

Price is  SOLD + paypal fee(if paying by credit card or instant bank transfer) + shipment(around 50$ within US or 100$ outside US)
or SOLD+ shipment if pay by "echeck" paypal
I also accept money order or bank transfer

For reviewing, plz check at (non SE upgraded version, mine is upgraded 700$ more):
http://6moons.com/audioreviews/audioaero/prima.html

Attention to US buyers: I can put the item on ebay to let you take advantage of the Microsoft Cashback program by using www.live.com. With that, you can get 200$ discount from my item.
So the actual total you only spend after getting 200$ back from Microsoft cashback is 2400$ + shipment.

Sorry for not US buyers, the cashback program only applies for US buyers.

my yahoo account is bluegender80@yahoo.com if you are interested in the DAC
I have solid feedback on audiogon and ebay.

thanks
« Last Edit: 5 Dec 2008, 02:59 am by audio_pro »

audio_pro

bump

audio_pro

BUMP FOR price drop