Cherry Amplifier® ---- What We're About 🍒

RonN5

Preamp Follow Up
« Reply #760 on: 20 Sep 2019, 06:28 pm »
Tommy....forgot to mention soft start for the preamp so as to minimize the thump...and to future proof....maybe a 12 volt trigger if possible.

lewdog....No doubt that Tommy will not release the preamp until it meets the Cherry sonic targets that have made us all so happy with his amps and dacs...so for me, as long as the price is not in the stratosphere, I'm in.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Re: Cherry Amplifier® ---- What We're About 🍒
« Reply #761 on: 7 Jan 2020, 04:01 am »
Getting ready for our Winter Sale, including this pair of Golden Cherry Monoblocks:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=166699.0

Email Support@DigitalAmp.com for the preliminary price list....

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #762 on: 7 Jan 2020, 10:29 pm »
Getting ready for our Winter Sale, including this pair of Golden Cherry Monoblocks:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=166699.0

Email Support@DigitalAmp.com for the preliminary price list....

We're already running out of some items!

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #763 on: 17 Feb 2020, 01:01 am »
2020 Video Product Brochure:
https://youtu.be/nL5IGvSHE9M

We’d like your comments, please !!

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
Sending Newsletter Wednesday
« Reply #764 on: 18 Mar 2020, 06:02 am »
If you didn't receive our newsletter by Thursday, please let us know by emailing Support@DigitalAmp.com.  Thanks.

Subscribe here, so you don't miss the next one:
https://bit.ly/2FdSR7K

dwmaggie

• First memory of music was parents Zenith portable.
« Reply #765 on: 19 Mar 2020, 08:22 pm »
I have been lucky.  I found a used DAC4800A at The Music Room in CO.  I was impressed from the beginning.  It replaced my pair of Denon POA6600 amps.  The difference was night and day, the improvement was miles above the Denon, or the Acurus 2003.  Next 6 months were a search for another DAC amp and multiple visits to the DAC web page.  Ebay had a 60V King Maraschino for sale.  Negotiated a little better price, about 30 some days later I purchased a new to me demo 60V King Maraschino direct Digital Amp Co.  Why?  There is something magical in these Cherries, they just seem to get out of the way of music-soft or played loudly.  They are there.....but not there either.  Speakers are various Magnepans.  Pre is either a Sherbourn PT7010A or Parasound Halo C2.  A Oppo BDP 95 for SACDs etc.  Not the best, not pedestrian either.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #766 on: 19 Mar 2020, 09:21 pm »
There is something magical in these Cherries, they just seem to get out of the way of music-soft or played loudly. They are there.....but not there either.

Well put. They are the only amplifiers I know of that don’t have an identifiable signature. Total stealth.

dwmaggie

• First memory of music was parents Zenith portable.
« Reply #767 on: 19 Mar 2020, 09:27 pm »
Wind Chaser thank you for your kind words.  Writing has never been easy for me.  You gave the Cherries a new logo to work with, A Stealth Amplifier, love it.  Thank you again.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #768 on: 19 Mar 2020, 09:53 pm »
 :thumb:

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #769 on: 22 Mar 2020, 07:22 pm »
Our “Don’t Get Stuck” sale is in full swing.  Our newsletter subscribers were alerted last week, but you can get the sale list by emailing Support@DigitalAmp.com.  Thanks (:

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
COVID-19 STATEMENT
« Reply #770 on: 15 Apr 2020, 07:23 am »
We are open.

WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS !!

Stay safe and healthy, everyone (:

Email us at Support@DigitalAmp.com if you're interested in, or would like to show your support for, Digital Amplifier Company, or the Cherry Amplifier® Brand.  Thanks for your continued support.

AvsFan

Re: COVID-19 STATEMENT
« Reply #771 on: 17 Apr 2020, 12:42 am »
We are open.

WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS !!

Stay safe and healthy, everyone (:

Email us at Support@DigitalAmp.com if you're interested in, or would like to show your support for, Digital Amplifier Company, or the Cherry Amplifier® Brand.  Thanks for your continued support.

And your customers LOVE you too Tommy!

Sitting here in musical bliss because of your Golden Cherries! I work from home and my two channel system is in my office. Well...... when you are done with your work day and don't want to leave work/the office because you're enjoying the music, well..... that says a lot!  :D

The late nights and skipped meals, making sure we get state of the art audio equipment from you! Your efforts are much appreciated!   

Wind Chaser

Avs,

What speakers are you using with your new Cherry amps?

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
Re: COVID-19 STATEMENT
« Reply #773 on: 17 Apr 2020, 02:08 am »
And your customers LOVE you too Tommy!

Sitting here in musical bliss because of your Golden Cherries! I work from home and my two channel system is in my office. Well...... when you are done with your work day and don't want to leave work/the office because you're enjoying the music, well..... that says a lot!  :D

The late nights and skipped meals, making sure we get state of the art audio equipment from you! Your efforts are much appreciated!
Thanks for your heartwarming message!  I’m honored to have you as a customer (:

AvsFan

Avs,

What speakers are you using with your new Cherry amps?

I think I've already answered your question in some other threads, but the LRS's.

Looks like you we a little impatient and did not want to wait, so you went with the .7's?

Wind Chaser

Waiting up to three months is out of the question so I went for the .7 version.

AvsFan

Waiting up to three months is out of the question so I went for the .7 version.

I’ll sell you my LRS’s tomorrow.  :D

Wind Chaser

I’ll sell you my LRS’s tomorrow.  :D

Even though the .7 is on the way, perhaps I should entertain that idea? What’s your next move?

AvsFan

Even though the .7 is on the way, perhaps I should entertain that idea? What’s your next move?

1.7i's

AvsFan

I'm already talking to the HI-FI shop I got them from and they'll give me a full refund towards the 1.7i's.