Veracity HT3's in curly walnut - SOLD

jsalk

Veracity HT3's in curly walnut - SOLD
« on: 15 May 2014, 08:50 pm »
This is a used pair of Veracity HT3's done in curly walnut.  These were built in early 2012 and have been well cared for.  The owner traded them on a new pair of SoundScape 8's.

We have looked them over and they are in excellent condition.  We will re-finish the plinths so that they are in new condition.

Here are some pictures...

And a close up...

New, these would be $6000.  They are available for $4795.  If a darker version of walnut would be preferred, we can re-finish the cabinets with dark walnut dye for an additional $200.

We're listening to these as I'm posting this...real nice sounds...

- Jim

« Last Edit: 7 Jul 2015, 06:41 pm by jsalk »

Rocket

Re: Veracity HT3's in curly walnut
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2014, 10:16 am »
Hi Jim,

This is a nice looking pair of speakers.  I presume they use the RAAL ribbon tweeter.

Regards Rod

jsalk

« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2014, 11:21 am »
Hi Jim,

This is a nice looking pair of speakers.  I presume they use the RAAL ribbon tweeter.

Regards Rod

Yes, they do.

- Jim

diofan56

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jun 2014, 06:58 pm »
Wow!  Beautiful veneer!

jsalk

« Reply #4 on: 9 Sep 2014, 02:39 pm »

flashman03

« Reply #5 on: 4 Jan 2015, 10:45 pm »
Is this veneer possible to be replicated on a center channel and surrounds if purchased later on? I have read many times about you stating lots of veneers are in limited supply and usually cannot be purchased again. Just curious about this specific veneer. Thanks for the help.

jsalk

« Reply #6 on: 5 Jan 2015, 10:12 pm »
Is this veneer possible to be replicated on a center channel and surrounds if purchased later on? I have read many times about you stating lots of veneers are in limited supply and usually cannot be purchased again. Just curious about this specific veneer. Thanks for the help.

While this batch may no longer be available, with walnut we should be able to get quite close.  The center channel and surrounds are far enough away that a slight difference in grain patterns will probably not be noticeable.

- Jim

diofan56

« Reply #7 on: 11 May 2015, 03:05 am »
They are still available?  Wow!  That's surprising!

diofan56

« Reply #8 on: 25 May 2015, 01:08 am »
These are still for sale?

jsalk

« Reply #9 on: 25 May 2015, 11:36 am »
Yes, they are available.

- Jim