Big day for the Salk household today

dogorman

Re: Big day for the Salk household today
« Reply #20 on: 25 Jun 2008, 05:51 pm »
Well, color me thwarted -- is there an emoticon for that?

I'd intended for the "processed orders should get a piece of cake" comment to serve as a fiendishly clever way of trolling for an update on the status of my Songtowers ,without actually having to troll for an update on the status of my Songtowers. But Jim's a little too quick to fall for that kind of obvious shenanigans, of course.  :roll:

Dave O'Gorman
Gainesville, Florida

Nuance

« Reply #21 on: 26 Jun 2008, 03:06 am »
Once again, thanks for the kind comments.  But I had better get back to work.  I'll probably be building speakers until 2010 to pay for the ordeal.

- Jim

Jim,

I hope your speaker building days go well beyond 2010!!

Congratulations.  :beer:

George
I'll echo that one.  My wife said I can't get my ultimate speakers (the HT3's or whatever the new flagships are by then) until I am near 40.  I sure hope you are still in the "bis" then.  :D

Big Red Machine

« Reply #22 on: 26 Jun 2008, 07:09 pm »
Once again, thanks for the kind comments.  But I had better get back to work.  I'll probably be building speakers until 2010 to pay for the ordeal.

- Jim

Jim,

I hope your speaker building days go well beyond 2010!!

Congratulations.  :beer:

George
I'll echo that one.  My wife said I can't get my ultimate speakers (the HT3's or whatever the new flagships are by then) until I am near 40.  I sure hope you are still in the "bis" then.  :D

40!  You pup!   :flame:

Nuance

« Reply #23 on: 26 Jun 2008, 11:50 pm »
HA!  Yeah, I suppose I still have a lot of life ahead of me.  I guess that means Jim will have to live to a minimum age of 120...you know, so I can continue to by speakers from him until I start going def.  :lol: