Emotiva XPA-5 FOR SALE!!

kingdeezie

Emotiva XPA-5 FOR SALE!!
« on: 20 Nov 2010, 01:42 pm »
After recently completely redoing my music/movies room and coming to the conclusion that in my setup I much prefer the sound of phantom center; I have decided to unload my Emotiva XPA-5.

I am sure by now most people are familiar with this amplifier but it provides 200 watts of power times five channels.

It was my first external amplifier and was most certainly one of the gateways drugs that got me into this whole audiophile addiction.

Cosmetically the amplifier is in very good shape.

One issue does exist however on the amplifier; albeit a minor one. Channels 1 and 3 have had their single ended connectors slightly tugged from the back of the amplifier because of the stiffness of the interconnects I had been using. (BJC LC-1). The channels still function as intended, and I only discovered this on its removal recently. I had been using channels 1, 3, and 5 of this amplifier for surrounds and center. The bottom two pictures show the connectors out of their casing. 

I apologize for the pictures below. They are taken with my Iphone 4 this morning which has a poor camera IMO. Excuse the dust on the casing, it has been sitting in a corner of a spare room for a few days. I will beautify her upon shipment. 

Price: $350 plus PP fees. I will split shipping cost with the buyer.

Thanks for looking.

Phil A

Re: Emotiva XPA-5 FOR SALE!!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Nov 2010, 02:12 pm »
Just curious - shipping from where?

kingdeezie

« Reply #2 on: 20 Nov 2010, 02:45 pm »
Just curious - shipping from where?

You have PM.

kingdeezie

« Reply #3 on: 23 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm »
In the interest of getting this amp moved and not taking up space in my house, 50 dollar price reduction.

300 with shipping split.

aranut

« Reply #4 on: 24 Nov 2010, 12:25 am »
Sent you a PM

kingdeezie

« Reply #5 on: 24 Nov 2010, 01:15 am »
Responded too.  :thumb:

kingdeezie

« Reply #6 on: 24 Nov 2010, 05:11 pm »