Music Hall sold

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
Music Hall sold
« on: 13 Dec 2023, 01:04 pm »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MUSIC HALL AUDIO UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Chicago, IL 12/12/2023 – Music Hall, the well-known audio brand recognized for offering high-quality yet affordable audio components and turntables, announces a change in ownership. Turntable USA, a new venture led by industry veterans James Davis, Norbert Schmied, and Jonathan Derda, has acquired the Music Hall brand. This transition secures Music Hall's mission started by founder Roy Hall, delivering high-quality audio to music lovers at fair prices.
Roy Hall expressed his approval of the acquisition, stating, "I am pleased that Music Hall has been acquired by people that understand the market and share my passion for music. I’ve known these guys for many years, and I am confident that they will continue to build on the Music Hall legacy. For those cheering my passing of the baton, I’ll still be here working for Music Hall as a consultant to ensure a smooth transition."
The new owners aim to uphold Music Hall's reputation for creating high-value products. Jonathan Derda, VP of Sales, noted, "Value for money is top of people’s minds now more than ever, and Music Hall has been a leader in this for over 25 years. We're excited to work with Roy on creating new products and continue the traditions he started."
Established in 1998, Music Hall has grown its product line with recent successful models like the best-selling Classic Belt Drive Turntable ($649) and the high-end direct-drive Stealth model ($1,649). The company has updated its electronics lineup with the new a25.3 integrated amplifier ($649) and the cd25.3 CD player ($649).
For more information about Music Hall and its products, visit www.musichallaudio.com/. Sales and marketing will be managed by MoFi Distribution, which can be reached at sales@mofi.com or through their website at www.mofidistribution.com/contact-us.
###
PRESS CONTACT
Jonathan Derda
VP of Sales and Marketing
jond@mofi.com | 312-841-4087