Hapa Aero

jmolsberg

Hapa Aero
« on: 3 Jan 2022, 10:34 pm »
I've had the Aero just shy of three months. Like most cables, it benefits from not being handled and time. Without question the build quality is just first rate. It is rather flexible, which is a bonus in my book. The Aero is a stunner in my stereo! HAL MS-6 running Audirvana / Qobuz to an Audio Mirror Tubadour SE dac. In my system, the Aero is not warm or lean, just perfectly neutral. The music presents itself as fast, dynamic, and engaging. The soundstage is wide and tall and deep. The tone of the instruments are spot on  -  and there is a realism to the recording, good or bad.

The Hapa tours are such great way to familiarize yourself with Jason’s products. Big thanks for all the work getting these cables to market and giving us a listen!

Pez

Re: Hapa Aero
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jan 2022, 11:02 pm »
JM!
Rock on my friend. I’m really glad to hear Aero has elevated your system and continues to make things more enjoyable for you.

Depending on how much interest there still is we might do an encore tour of sorts!  :popcorn:

Sebastien_Chiu

Re: Hapa Aero
« Reply #2 on: 4 Jan 2022, 07:15 pm »
I've had the Aero just shy of three months. Like most cables, it benefits from not being handled and time. Without question the build quality is just first rate. It is rather flexible, which is a bonus in my book. The Aero is a stunner in my stereo! HAL MS-6 running Audirvana / Qobuz to an Audio Mirror Tubadour SE dac. In my system, the Aero is not warm or lean, just perfectly neutral. The music presents itself as fast, dynamic, and engaging. The soundstage is wide and tall and deep. The tone of the instruments are spot on  -  and there is a realism to the recording, good or bad.

The Hapa tours are such great way to familiarize yourself with Jason’s products. Big thanks for all the work getting these cables to market and giving us a listen!

Thanks sir! Glad it could grace your set-up, and that you loved it!