RAW Acoustics new product

RAW

« on: 17 Jul 2005, 01:21 pm »

We have our new product line using the XBL^2 motor.

HT1
HT2

RAW

« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2005, 01:32 pm »
RAW Acoustics finished products are available in standard veneer as well as Exotics.

Our products us the new CSS WR125s,WR125ST 4.5" drivers using XBL^2.
Along with the Adire Extremis 6.8 which also has XBL^2 motor.

All of these are also in kit form including CNC baffles and magnet grills which makes build a kit just that much easier.

HT3

HT6

RAW

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2005, 01:35 pm »
And for those fullrange individuals
RAW FR

RAW

« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2005, 12:17 am »
Welcome to the new forum for RAW Acoustics.I will give a little detail about our new kits.
Our custom line of speaker kits use the up to date XBL^2 motor technology from Adire Audio. Along with Aurum Cantus ribbon tweeters in our kits use high quality parts from Solen as a standard crossover parts list 400v or 600v capacitors along with most kits may include CNC(pre machined) baffles along with magnetic grills.
These pre machined baffles makes cabinet assemble very easy for a novice as well as experienced wood workers.
Our new RA104.5 ribbon is a Aurum Cantus ribbon made for us to a diameter of 104.5mm for those who would like to use a new tweeter in a cabinet opening already cut for a 104.5mm dome tweeter never before could this be possible till the RA104.5.
Drivers used in our kits FR125S, CSS WR125, CSS WR125ST Last the Extremis 6.8 are all XBL^2 licensed motor speakers.
With the XBL^2 motor on these speakers lowers the THD of a driver and makes the driver frequency response over all sound quality clear and clean.

HT1
Small compact monitor .2cft small foot print or the larger .25cft cabinet
Uses a WR125S driver with our RA104.5 ribbon tuned from 60-70 Hz ported or sealed for those wanting a sealed design tuned at 80-90 Hz
.25cft Cabinet size 12H X 7W X 9.1875D
Small but power full

HT2
Mid size MTM monitor .4cft small foot print or the larger .5cft cabinet.
Using a pair of WR125ST (16ohm) drivers with our RA104.5 ribbon.
Tuned at 60-70 Hz or sealed for those wanting a sealed design 80-90 Hz
17H X 7W X 11.875D
Strong mid range monitor

HT3
Tower using a small foot print with a WR125S, RA104.5 in a sealed cabinet sitting on top of a side firing Extremis 6.8 driver tuned to 29 Hz.
40H X 7W X 11D
Slim floor stander sleek design.
Strong in room response down to 25 Hz

HT6
Large monitor using a OEM Aurum Cantus ribbon tweeter in the G3 series along with a single Extremis tuned to 29hz
17H X 10W X 12.5D
Monitor with strong low end extension.

RAW Acoustics also provides custom cabinets we have over 30 species of Exotic veneers on hand and continue to add to our inventory for those looking at something for a finish away from Maple,Cherry or Oak.

Kits up and coming
SuperSpires
TMMMM
SuperSpires Center
MMTMM
SuperSpires Referance
MTMMMMMMM
SuperSpires Referance Center
MMMMTMMMM

Line Arrays
Lambda
8-6 WR125ST with OEM AC ribbons

Omega
18-12 WR125ST with OEM AC ribbons

theNoid

• http://www.PalmBayAudio.com
« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2005, 01:21 pm »
Folks, Al has his ducks in a row here with his product line-up. He has done his homework, and with the cooperation of Bob at CSS and Dan at Adire, and Danny at GR, Al presents one hell of a line-up for sure.

The two offerings I am familiar with are the HT2 kits, which are playing now as I type this, and they are schweeeet I tell ya. I will have a webpage up regarding them in the next 24 hours hopefully.

Before I had the HT2 kits running, I was listening to the little FR125s driver. I have had them in both sealed and ported boxes and I as far as I am concerned, when it comes to a single driver speaker...these are indeed the cat's meow. Again, I hope to have a webpage concerning these little babies ASAP as well.

Noidster