Anyone in AZ or close to AZ have xstatiks they would be willing to demo?

Jmitchell3

Considering new x-statik build as first diy speaker project, wanted to hear them before I jump off the cliff...anyone in or near AZ who might be willing to demo their x-statiks?

Thank you!

Jeremy

trekker

Where in AZ are you? Phoenix/Scottsdale area?

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
If you can find a pair to listen to, you'll be impressed.  If not, I'm one of many here that can wholeheartedly endorse them as high quality at a low price. 

mlundy57

• Industry Participant
If you can find a pair to listen to, you'll be impressed.  If not, I'm one of many here that can wholeheartedly endorse them as high quality at a low price.

I agree. Scott brought his X-Statiks to the Lone Star Audio Fest a few years ago and the sounded great.

Mike

Jmitchell3

Where in AZ are you? Phoenix/Scottsdale area?

Yes northwest valley / metro area

trekker

Jmitchell3,

My x-statik speakers are the Exact speakers reviewed in The Absolute Sound http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/av123-x-statik-loudspeaker-2/ . After the review was completed, I bought the reviewer sample. After receiving the x-statik, I upgraded the XO to the Skiing Ninja XO.

It’s not being used, just setup as a display in the family room. If you have an amp or integrated amp to drive them, I can use my Sonos with Empirical Audio Synchromesh as an audio source. We can stream Amazon Music HD or play something off my NAS.

I’m near the 101 & Cactus Rd in Scottsdale. Saturday’s would be the best time for a listen.

Arnold

Jmitchell3

Jmitchell3,

My x-statik speakers are the Exact speakers reviewed in The Absolute Sound http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/av123-x-statik-loudspeaker-2/ . After the review was completed, I bought the reviewer sample. After receiving the x-statik, I upgraded the XO to the Skiing Ninja XO.

It’s not being used, just setup as a display in the family room. If you have an amp or integrated amp to drive them, I can use my Sonos with Empirical Audio Synchromesh as an audio source. We can stream Amazon Music HD or play something off my NAS.

I’m near the 101 & Cactus Rd in Scottsdale. Saturday’s would be the best time for a listen.

Arnold

Arnold,

Thank you for the generous offer! I’d love that. If you’d like I’ll send a pm with contact info and maybe we can get something rolling!

Jeremy