Linn Majik DSM Integrated Amp DAC HDMI Streamer Network Player Airplay

branon

If you are reading this, then you know what this is about. Very versatile integrated amp cum streamer with DLNA, Airplay, Tidal, HDMI inputs etc, Room optimization based on your specific speaker model, etc.

From what I can tell, these units are rarely available on audiocircle, other used audio sites and for that matter, even ebay.

Purchased it in AUGUST 2015 from an authorized dealer. It was their demo unit and while I can't verify it, the dealer told me that they started stocking Linn units only in March. In other words, this is really new.

I can't see any cosmetic defects and it functions very well. With iphones you use the Linn Kinsky app (which is on its way out) while with the ipad you use the new Linn Kazoo app (much more refined).

Anyhow, this was an impulse buy and I also have a Naim Unitilite, which while not as versatile also gets the job done. Both have their strengths and I will let go whichever one commands a higher price (relative to their original cost of course). Both are on sale right now.

Will ship in its original box. Original manual, power cord and remote included.

My asking price is $3000 but of course, that is negotiable.

I will split ground shipping (adult signature and insurance) and Paypal fees for sales within the lower 48. I can also ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada and offer a $20 discount on shipping and will split the Paypal fees. , I can accept chase quickpay or capital one 360 p2p which do not involve any fees.

My ebay id is branonx.