New But Not New

Bioman65

New But Not New
« on: 19 Jan 2022, 02:48 pm »
Finally back on the site after a year or so of trying to get my password reset. :(.  Not sure find why I could not find anyone that could do this, but it was what it was :duh:.  So, now I am Bioman6756 formally known as Bioman can't recall the postscript (this is what getting older does to your memory).  Anyways looking forward to re-engaging with my friends in the GR Research and other Circles.  Good to be back.

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Re: New But Not New
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jan 2022, 03:56 pm »
That's why I have 3 pages of passwords written down.   :oops:

Fortunately my passwords are permanent, at work they each changed at different frequencies and were all different formats.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jan 2022, 04:26 pm »
Welcome!

Bioman65

« Reply #3 on: 19 Jan 2022, 07:01 pm »
Yep, not only do I have a written list of passwords, but my computer remembers them as well.  So it was odd when one day I logged in and my password was not recognized. 

Appreciate the welcome back though.

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 19 Jan 2022, 07:21 pm »
Welcome Back Bioman   :thumb:

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #5 on: 19 Jan 2022, 08:44 pm »
Finally back on the site after a year or so of trying to get my password reset. :(.  Not sure find why I could not find anyone that could do this, but it was what it was :duh:.  So, now I am Bioman6756 formally known as Bioman can't recall the postscript (this is what getting older does to your memory).  Anyways looking forward to re-engaging with my friends in the GR Research and other Circles.  Good to be back.

charmerci

« Reply #6 on: 19 Jan 2022, 08:50 pm »
That's why I have 3 pages of passwords written down.   :oops:

Fortunately my passwords are permanent, at work they each changed at different frequencies and were all different formats.

You should use a password manager. You can consistently change, make complex ones, and don't have to remember them.

MrBunky

« Reply #7 on: 19 Jan 2022, 09:19 pm »
Hi ,i used to be on the Audiocircle for years with many many posts on numerous topics as bunky and i was also known as William. a few years ago, you guys went down for maintenance and when the site came back online it was like an episode of the twilight zone. Audiocircle no longer recognized me or any of the answers to my personal questions so that i could correct the glitch with it and get back on with it. i got a new web address today and came on with a new name. do i get my old account back? do i get cast back out into internet limbo again? do i keep this account? please advise.

Mag

« Reply #8 on: 20 Jan 2022, 06:44 am »
Hi ,i used to be on the Audiocircle for years with many many posts on numerous topics as bunky and i was also known as William. a few years ago, you guys went down for maintenance and when the site came back online it was like an episode of the twilight zone. Audiocircle no longer recognized me or any of the answers to my personal questions so that i could correct the glitch with it and get back on with it. i got a new web address today and came on with a new name. do i get my old account back? do i get cast back out into internet limbo again? do i keep this account? please advise.

Yes I see Bunky listed as a Member, joined in 2004-12-25 with 1174 posts.

I believe I'm the longest active member but James Tanner of Byston has been here a short time before I joined.

Mag

« Reply #9 on: 20 Jan 2022, 06:49 am »

Bioman is listed as well joined 2007-12-02 with 71 posts. 8)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #10 on: 21 Jan 2022, 01:15 am »
Hi,
You were not clear on what happened, if I understand right seems you have to register a new password, I cant contact the Admin to help you, please ask for help in this Circle below case it dont resolve.
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=8.0

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4288