Little Big Planet 2

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Little Big Planet 2
« on: 18 Feb 2011, 03:42 pm »
I Got this game coming for when I get released on my birthday the 26th...anybody got it yet??? :lol: 8)

richidoo

Re: Little Big Planet 2
« Reply #1 on: 18 Feb 2011, 03:57 pm »
My kids played it last week, they loved it. They own the first version, but rented the new from Blockbuster to see if they liked it.  Now they want to buy it.

Feel better, and early happy birthday!!

MaxCast

« Reply #2 on: 18 Feb 2011, 04:17 pm »
multiplayer games where each player can go a different direction festers anger in even the most docile of men.   :roll:  It all started with Star Wars Legos, not so much with Mario but reared its head again with lbp.  Brothers and sisters and parents that love each other will soon be yelling and screaming because the other can not push the right buttons in the right order, or they choose to go a different direction.  I've had to turn the game off before...and I was playing  :icon_lol:

Anyway, I got to admit lbp is pretty cool.  How does one know how far they have completed the game?  I ask this because the kids will want lbp 2 too.

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #3 on: 19 Feb 2011, 12:04 pm »
If you look at the planet it tells you how much is complete. :thumb:

tomwhite

« Reply #4 on: 21 Feb 2011, 04:57 pm »
I will wait till my bro gets it.  :)  the trailer seems epic!

eclein

• Volunteer
« Reply #5 on: 28 Feb 2011, 10:08 am »
very cool game...the best game I have so far.its fun....I spent all day Saturday playing it.....my kids are sebding me a Sackboy  for my cave!!!

rob-fi

« Reply #6 on: 2 Mar 2011, 12:06 am »
very cool game...the best game I have so far.its fun....I spent all day Saturday playing it.....my kids are sebding me a Sackboy  for my cave!!!

How many levels have you created?  8)