NS-30 Deluxe 1940's Edition

Niteshade

• Tubes: Audio's glow plug. Get turbocharged!
    • Niteshade Audio
« on: 9 Aug 2010, 08:14 pm »

The Deluxe Edition 1940's amp comes with our new heavy duty anti-resonant enclosure. Wood type and finish are yours to choose. I selected a super dark black-green high gloss finish to go with the rare 125 year old American Chestnut trim.

My objective was to make a true 'old school' tube amplifier with some extra features:
1] Variable feedback: Takes the guesswork out of purchasing amplifiers. Allows precise tuning to your speakers.
2] Tunable biasing: Find the sweet spot of your power tubes in less than a minuet! Tune for least amount of heat and best sound.
3] DC Filaments: AC Hum is a 100% non-issue. Zero filament EMI, no AC around audio circuits! VERY revealing!
4] Super Edition upgrade: Capable of extracting fine musical detail and allows the use of our local feedback circuit which dramatically increases the amplifier's speed.
5] Tube Rectification: Easy on vintahe tubes, adds more tone control to the amp since tube rectifiers can be rolled.
6] 6L6, EL34, 6550, KT88 compatible PLUS all vintage tubes with these designations.
7] Designed for ultra-low heat output which greatly extends tube life. My vintage 6L6GA's love this amp.
8] A single multi-section capacitor is used for all high voltage filtration. These caps have a very long lifespan.
9] Single tap 6 ohm outputs are used to provide exceptionally linear speaker drive. Low impedance dips are easily taken care of. (We can provide traditionally tapped outputs.)
10] As with everything we make, this amp is point to point wired
11] Power output: 20 to 30 watts/channel into 6-8 ohm loads from 20 to 20,000hz