Pure Audio Project Trio15 Voxativ

shahed

Pure Audio Project Trio15 Voxativ
« on: 29 Jun 2017, 11:51 pm »
Second owner. I've had them for less than 4 months.

They sound gorgeous and so refined; and yet extra ordinary dynamics with chest thumping bass! One of the best value speaker I'm aware of. There are some rave reviews about these speakers.

There are some rave reviews about these speakers. Doug Schroeder has compared them to much more expensive speakers here:

http://www.dagogo.com/pureaudioproject-trio15-voxativ-open-baffle-speakers-review

“I have been blindsided by the beauty of the Trio 15 Voxativ.” writes Doug Schroeder from Dagogo in his pre-review.  “I didn’t expect this experience, and it has caused me to reconsider what top end sound is about. With the Voxativ there is a leap upward in terms of the refinement, the characteristics associated with the most beguiling systems… I’m still wrapping my head around this development; it’s forcing a paradigm shift in my audio worldview”

They require assembly (easy but time consuming imo). But that is another reason how you can have such quality speaker at a STEAL price. I'm open to shipping them.

It comes with upgraded Jantzen SIlver Z-Cap MKP Capacitors 2% and the wiring with Silver Teflon wire for all connections from speakers to crossovers. Original owner claimed these upgrade cost additional $1k. I'll throw in some western electric 16ga wire.

The bamboo baffles are a one of a kind caramelized fossilized bamboo.

I'm asking $4345. If using paypal and no gift option, please add 3% to the total. I'm located at NYC/11106

Update: Example shipping cost to Austin from NYC was about $335 fully insured.

Details can be found here: http://www.pureaudioproject.com/product/trio15-voxativ-open-baffle-speakers/

General Specifications
SPL: 94-96db measured in a typical room
Frequency Range: between 29 to 32hz – 19Khz (in a typical room)
Impedance: 3.5 to 8ohm
Amplifier Rated Impedance: 8ohm
Recommended Amplifiers: 3.5w (Tubes SE) and higher (Tubes, Solid State, Class D)
Drivers Specs:
OB-A15neo
Voxativ AC-1.6
Finishing Options, see Trio15 Product Line
Size: W54cm H116cm D27cm
Weight: ~30kg/each
Content and where it is shipped from:
Frame (US, Germany)
Baffles (US, Germany, Hong Kong)
Audio Components:
OB-A15neo (US, Germany)
Voxativ AC-1.6 (US, Germany)
Crossovers (Germany, US)

« Last Edit: 6 Sep 2017, 05:38 am by shahed »

krellz

Re: Pure Audio Project Trio15 Voxativ
« Reply #1 on: 1 Jul 2017, 07:58 am »
interested  8)

oskar

« Reply #2 on: 1 Jul 2017, 03:07 pm »
Odd but the photos I/ve see show the mid driver module between the 2 bass drivers.
Love to hear them regardless.

shahed

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jul 2017, 02:57 pm »
Odd but the photos I/ve see show the mid driver module between the 2 bass drivers.
Love to hear them regardless.

The full range driver can put in the middle or top. Configuration is up to you, depending on the room and your preference.

shahed

Re: Pure Audio Project Trio15 Voxativ (Major Price Drop!!)
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2017, 08:08 pm »
Bump for huge price drop! I need the money to fund a preamp purchase. But not in a hurry at all.

Archguy

« Reply #5 on: 22 Jul 2017, 12:45 am »
Those are amazing-looking speakers.  I really like the user-configurable aspect and I think the bamboo veneers are really striking.  I'd also have the mid+tweet on top as you have. 

Alas, a bit out of my range, financially and geographically.  GLWS.

shahed

« Reply #6 on: 2 Aug 2017, 08:06 pm »
Thanks Archguy! These speakers are TRULY amazing.

*Bump*

shahed

« Reply #7 on: 12 Aug 2017, 11:19 pm »
Bump