FS: Bolder modded Statement SB3, Ultimate Nirvana PS, 4' Summit DC cableSOLD

jrebman

:cry:

Yes, circumstances beyond my control are now forcing the sale of my entire main system, so I very, very reluctantly offer the best digital I've ever owned (and that's saying something).  To be sold as a package will be my Bolder modded Statement SB3 with three solid silver WBT RCAs, The ultimate Nirvana PSU, and a 4' long Summit silver DC cable.  Everything is broken in with a total of about 2000 hours on it, so no dealing with that painful process.

What can I say about this setup that hasn't already been said?  Bottom line, this will probably be the last digital playback you will ever need.

Price is $1800 firm, plus 3% for paypal.

P.S. -- I have original SB3 box, packing material, quick reference card, remote, antenna, and unused PSU, and everything will, as usual, be very securely packed.

Thanks for looking,

Jim
« Last Edit: 4 Oct 2008, 05:05 pm by jrebman »

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
I feel for you dude. Good luck on your sale. Might help if you list how much it cost retail to show how good of a deal this is.

Bump!

Anand.

gongos

Where are you located?

jrebman

Boulder, Co zip is 80304.

jrebman

Thanks, Anand -- not fun, but there are really are no more options.

Original prices:

SB3 - $300
Statement Mods - $1000
Silver RCA jacks - $150
Summit DC Cable - $330
Ultimate Nirvana PSU - $1450

total:  $3230

-- Jim

gongos

# of bybees? placement? any in the signal path?

jrebman

There is a bybee somewhere in the Statement mods, but not sure where.  Output bypass caps are V-cap teflon.

-- Jim

jrebman

Bump for final price drop and change in terms.  At this price I'll also throw in a 3' MAC Soundpipe HC AC cable.

Great deal gets even better.

-- Jim

jrebman

Sorry, mea culpa.  For some reason I put $1800 in the thread but 1850 in the title.  I've changed the title to the $1800.

Gongos, YGPM.

Just to be clear, the $1800 includes shipping in lower 48 and no paypal fees., and no, I won't be advertising this on audiogon as previously mentioned.

-- Jim

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
This is an outstanding deal and offers a digital front end that can't be touched at this price!

Not only do you get killer sound, but once you move to a computer/HD based system, you will never want to go back to mechanical, single cd, based system.

George

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
Agreed.   I have the same setup and love it.  Somebody is getting a serious deal.

Bryan

jrebman

Thanks, George and Bryan.  Serious deal indeed -- like buying the Ultimate Nirvana PSU and DC cable and getting the SB3 and mods thrown in for free :D.

-- Jim

jrebman

Sold.

Thanks everybody for your interest and support.

-- Jim