Gravity Blanket (for insomnia and/or stress) —hey dB Cooper...

jriggy

Check this out:

http://www.businessinsider.com/gravity-blanket-review-weighted-blanket-sleep-stress-reduction-2018-6

She sure does make it sound nice!

I don’t have insomnia but I want one for stress.

Wind Chaser

That would be very stressful rather than stress-less for me. I much prefer the lightest possible covering that can keep me warm, but hey whatever works. To each is own.

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
This blanket looks like those miraculous products from late nite advert TV shows.

jriggy

This blanket looks like those miraculous products from late nite advert TV shows.

Then you clearly do not understand the therapeutic impact of such things but I’m not surprised.

I used to take care of autistic children and there a few that got great bennifit for ‘pressure therapy’.

dB Cooper

Seems pretty expensive though, and if you need this to sleep, what do you do when you go on a trip, take a 30lb blanket? I do appreciate the link though.
« Last Edit: 19 Jun 2018, 02:30 pm by dB Cooper »

charmerci

Seems pretty expensive though, and if you need this to sleep, what do you do when you go on a trip, take a 30lb blanket?

Easy -  staycations!

(What a dumb word!)

jriggy

250 is a lot for a blanket. But then again I did pay that for my Pendleton wool heirloom blanket. But I would certainly rather spend 250 on a set of hi-fi footers for my preamp... what’s sillier?? Price is for the R&D right? :wink:  Perspective... Priorities...
Maybe just take on the “you can sleep when yer dead” philosophy.