Help with BDA 3.14 and Qobuz

Sephiam

Help with BDA 3.14 and Qobuz
« on: 6 Mar 2024, 01:46 am »
Thanks for anyone's patience in advance. I guess I need to bare my soul to get help. I have a very simple setup (on purpose) with a newly acquired (new from Moon Audio) BDA-3.14 and (purchased used a year ago, on purpose given its reputation) BCD-3 feeding into an integrated amp (Conrad Johnson CAV 45-S2 if it matters). I have a Qobuz Studio account, and that's all I intend to use to send music to the BDA-3.14. As I'm a new member to AudioCircle, I can't search for answers unless I post XX times, etc.  Is there, for the love of anything, a meaningful resource on how to get Qobuz to work with Manic Moose? The various manuals online and at Bryston don't carry edition dates, etc. Frustrated but willing to learn.  Thanks again, anyone.

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Help with BDA 3.14 and Qobuz
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2024, 09:33 am »
Please email Adam - atanner@bryston.com

jobiwon

« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2024, 09:34 pm »
Thanks for anyone's patience in advance. I guess I need to bare my soul to get help. I have a very simple setup (on purpose) with a newly acquired (new from Moon Audio) BDA-3.14 and (purchased used a year ago, on purpose given its reputation) BCD-3 feeding into an integrated amp (Conrad Johnson CAV 45-S2 if it matters). I have a Qobuz Studio account, and that's all I intend to use to send music to the BDA-3.14. As I'm a new member to AudioCircle, I can't search for answers unless I post XX times, etc.  Is there, for the love of anything, a meaningful resource on how to get Qobuz to work with Manic Moose? The various manuals online and at Bryston don't carry edition dates, etc. Frustrated but willing to learn.  Thanks again, anyone.

What is the issue?  Do you have your Qobuz account information configured in MM?

Sephiam

« Reply #3 on: 6 Mar 2024, 10:55 pm »
First off, thank you James for such a quick response and offer to help. Adam responded quickly, too, to offer assistance by phone. Truly great customer service (Moon Audio did respond, too, as I'd reached out)! Before I took Adam up on his offer, I tried again. It works! I think I simply neglected to hit the little folders after selecting "Playlist". The only mistake I ever made...

Thanks again, very much. By the way, it sounds great!!