Side by side fridge/ ice and water tray?

ctviggen

Re: Side by side fridge/ ice and water tray?
« Reply #20 on: 30 Jul 2018, 10:16 am »
Could not pass up this awesome deal!!!
$899 for a $2600-$2800 fridge!!!!!  Open box with a few dents , but we put up pictures , art work and magnets anyway !!!
French doors !!! Water and ice !!!

https://m.lowes.com/pd/LG-24-2-cu-ft-French-Door-Refrigerator-with-Ice-Maker-Stainless-steel-ENERGY-STAR/50273973?cm_mmc=search_google-_-Appliances-_-Dsa_app_118_food%20Preservation-_-&k_clickID=ebdb9c2c-6c18-44dd-b012-c7a4123da29e&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiOjTjO7E3AIVirrACh2XkAFREAAYAiAAEgIexfD_BwE

We bought our current fridge the same way -- it was the floor model.  We bought a version that was not stainless (which I think requires way too much work to keep clean), but grey material and use magnets on it.  We just bought stainless ovens (offered ONLY in stainless), and it's magnetic somehow, but still requires too much maintenance.  I hate stainless, but we got the ovens for the doors (open to the left instead of pull down).

ohenry

« Reply #21 on: 30 Jul 2018, 05:14 pm »
If you having anxiety about smudges on your fridge, Trinova works great.  Easy and fast, and seems to repel fingerprints, etc.  I tried various cleaners and this one is the best I've found:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XRGLB2M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

rocker9999

« Reply #22 on: 31 Jul 2018, 12:30 am »
New and Improved !

stlrman

« Reply #23 on: 31 Jul 2018, 02:42 am »
Haha!!
Thanks Ohenry!!

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #24 on: 31 Jul 2018, 03:18 am »
I have that exact same fridge!
(well, maybe the model number is a digit or two off)

StanleyRoark

« Reply #25 on: 3 Apr 2019, 09:23 am »
For Asians, especially Chinese, they believe that ice water is bad for the body. But for people who are not living in Asian countries, people have not thought that water will be harmful to the human body unless it is unfiltered water.

I need a lot of ice for whiskey, so I use ice trays to make big ice cubes. I used to think about the ice maker, but I have never used them. I don't know if anyone can give me some advice.