R-DES . . . preorder now!

Mike Dzurko

« on: 4 Feb 2005, 09:52 pm »
R-DES promises to bring more bass nirvana to audiophiles than anything yet on the market, at anywhere near the price. Once you hear the difference, you will simply not believe it! All rooms have peaks and dips in the frequency response. No matter how good your sub(s), the room is messing things up. R-DES will help you smooth out that frequency response significantly. In most rooms, this means reducing serious peaks in the 35-80Hz range. Once these peaks are tamed, your bass will be far more potent, accurate, and musical. You need a Windows PC and some means to measure your frequency response.

We can't promise the exact delivery date, but we are hoping within about two to three weeks, perhaps sooner.

* Pre-orders placed before Feb 15 ship free.

* Because you are a member of this forum, we have a special offer for you. Email: sales@audioc.com for the details and Coupon Code

* Please note, the sales office is not open on weekends.

Thanks!

Eric

« Reply #1 on: 4 Feb 2005, 10:25 pm »
Mike would this be redundant with the equalizer in the LFM's?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2005, 09:58 pm »
Quote from: Eric
Mike would this be redundant with the equalizer in the LFM's?

Eric:

I might need to give this a little more thought. Yes in a way it is redundant. However, it may be easier to use because of the graphical interface.  On your PC you can see exactly what the filter shapes will be instead of thinking in terms of Q etc.

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #3 on: 6 Feb 2005, 11:03 pm »
Since I've gotten a bunch of emails with the same questions, wanted to post the answers here.

No, we do not need payment until we are ready to ship the order. That goes for R-DES and most of our products. We don't even need to have you credit card info if you'd prefer to wait. As long as we have email and phone to contact you. Phone is needed for UPS shipping. AND phone is a good backup to email if it bounces back to us.

And, of course you can cancel the order before it ships if you change your mind or the wait gets too long.

ANDDD, of course it has our 30 day money-back guarantee, we wouldn't have it any other way.   Now, go enjoy the Superbowl if you're so inclined :)

Harry P

« Reply #4 on: 7 Feb 2005, 12:09 am »
Mike, who's going to win the game?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 7 Feb 2005, 01:07 am »
Quote from: Harry P

Man, I have to admit to not knowing who is playing. Since my son moved off to college, I have not paid any attention to sports. I actually fired up the PJ and system a bit ago to check it out . . . Cheryl Crow in concert was on HDnet and lets see . .  music . . .football. Well the concert ended so I'm back to work for awhile.

Harry, who's your fav in this football contest?

Harry P

« Reply #6 on: 7 Feb 2005, 02:56 pm »
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Quote from: Harry P

Man, I have to admit to not knowing who is playing. Since my son moved off to college, I have not paid any attention to sports. I actually fired up the PJ and system a bit ago to check it out . . . Cheryl Crow in concert was on HDnet and lets see . .  music . . .football. Well the concert ended so I'm back to work for awhile.

Harry, who's your fav in this football contest?

I knew the Pats would win  :lol: