The NuFORCE Customer Loyalty Program for the AVP-18 & MCP-18

John Casler

The impetus behind this program is to reward Loyal NuFORCE Customers of High End and Home Theater Products for upgrading to our new gear and make it easier to do so.

NuFORCE Customer Loyalty Program for the AVP-18

This Promotion covers the new AVP-18 PreampProcessor and any other Home Theater related gear

1) Offer Good until Dec 31 2013

2) 30% off AVP-18 with the return/trade in of the AVP-17 of previous owners (trade in required working/not working OK)

3) 20% off AVP-18 for former purchasers of the AVP-17 no trade in required (original owners proof of purchase required) for those who wish to keep or sell their AVP-17

4) 15% off AVP-18 and a 2nd Home Theater Component for all previous Home Theater and High End NuFORCE customers who are purchasing 2 pieces of HT gear at the same time (original owners proof of purchase required)

5) 10% off AVP-18 for all previous Home Theater and High End NuFORCE customers (original owners proof of purchase required) purchasing the AVP-18 only.

The impetus behind this program is to reward Loyal NuFORCE Customers of High End and Home Theater Products for upgrading to our new gear.

Contact me, or your NuFORCE Dealer for any questions you may have.
« Last Edit: 26 Dec 2013, 05:36 pm by John Casler »

sac8d4

Re: The NuFORCE Customer Loyalty Program for the AVP-18
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2013, 02:28 pm »
Any chance this same program will be offered for the MCP-18?

John Casler

« Reply #2 on: 3 Aug 2013, 05:58 pm »
I believe so, but am checking to make sure.

I know if you purchase both the AVP-18 and MCP-18 (yes they make a great stacked combo) you get the 15% off.

But, I will check on the trade in since I assume that is what you are looking at.

I am currently running both together, as a stack and it works great.

John Casler

« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug 2013, 06:07 pm »
Just received verification that the same CLP (Customer Loyalty Program) applies to the MCP-18.

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 22 Aug 2013, 08:27 pm »
This is still in effect, and I have a B-Stock MCP-18 available (PM me for details)

John Casler

« Reply #5 on: 26 Dec 2013, 05:34 pm »
Just a reminder;  The above offer on both the AVP-18 and MCP-18 is still in effect until DEC 31, 2013.