Congratulations to all Audio Circle manufacturers

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Congratulations to all Audio Circle manufacturers
« on: 16 Oct 2008, 11:26 am »
As we look through the RMAF 2008 show reports, we see almost all AC manufacturers received well deserved coverage. I just wanted to take a moment to say congrats to you all. I am honored to be part of such a great group here at AC. Both manufacturers and members.

CHEERS-------- :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

jimdgoulding

Re: Congratulations to all Audio Circle manufacturers
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2008, 11:47 am »
From the little guy at the rear jumping up and down trying to get noticed- I never thought of myself as a part of this or any group (accept as a consumer) til I read Bill's post and hope I can include myself tho that's actually pretty hard for me to imagine- I'm excited for you all, too!  Hope I can make myself useful next year.  You're future looks bright.  All the best.

mcullinan

« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2008, 02:14 pm »
From the little guy at the rear jumping up and down trying to get noticed- I never thought of myself as a part of this or any group (accept as a consumer) til I read Bill's post and hope I can include myself tho that's actually pretty hard for me to imagine- I'm excited for you all, too!  Hope I can make myself useful next year.  You're future looks bright.  All the best.
Was that Bills smelly fart comments... Itd make me feel like a family too.. A family in smell pain!
idk.. that wasnt helpful in any way sry. Anyways Congrats 2 everyone.
Mike

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2008, 03:17 pm »
Was that Bills smelly fart comments...

Now let's remember, the "Bill" that made that comment was not me :lol: