DVA M225 Mono Amps Vs. my Vision Set 400

Savheagle

DVA M225 Mono Amps Vs. my Vision Set 400
« on: 12 Apr 2023, 06:35 pm »
I asked Frank if the M225's were really that much better than my Vision SET 400 and he told me I would find a significant difference.....it is paired with the DVA Digital Preamp.  Well, to no surprise of anyone, he was absolutely correct!  The M225's arrived yesterday and I hooked them up to the Digital Preamp that I have owned now for a year or so ....they "woke up" is the best way I can describe it, the Salk Sound Song3 BEAT speakers!  More clarity, more detail, more mid-range, more bass umph...I am so glad I asked Frank and then listened.  Those little rascals are banty roosters, taking full command of the speakers and making them play to their full ability...definitely keepers!  They also sound great with the new Klipsch Cornwall IV's, as my neighbor would attest to this a.m. with some 70's rock for a wake up call.  Jazz last night with the Salks...lot of fun.

If you are on the fence regarding an upgrade, as I was, pull the trigger!  I still like the Vision Set 400 amp but you will notice a difference immediately!