This Just In From Stereophile

95Dyna

Re: This Just In From Stereophile
« Reply #20 on: 22 Mar 2010, 02:46 am »
Hey Bill,

Sorry.  Didn't mean to upset you or disregard your comments.  To be honest, I'm surprised you feel so protective about your thread staying on subject.  I don't think my post will reflect on you.  I'm the culprit. 

But, now that I know your a bit senstive to this I will try and honor your request to stay on point. 

:)

This is not about me or my being too sensitive or protective of my thread.  It's more about manners and etiquette that is crucial to the integrity and maintenance of coherent discourse throughout Audio Circle.  Quite frankly I see too much of this stuff not only here but in other circles.  A thread is begun then 3 or 4 posts into the thread you wouldn't even recognize the title of the the thread.  Once again I wanted to highlight and congratulate the achievements of Bryston in being honored 6 times by a highly respected industry publication and the majority of posts start jumping all over Stereophile and one of their reviewers instead of focusing on the achievements of the manufacturer of our gear.  Isn't this a Bryston owners circle?  So once again I would suggest that if anybody wants to smear an industry publication or its employees please start your own thread.  I would think that Bryston owners would want to cheer anything that helps keep Bryston strong as a business.  Regardless of what you think of Stereophile it is much better for Bryston to be held in high esteem by them than otherwise.  If you don't believe me, ask James or Chris.
« Last Edit: 22 Mar 2010, 12:55 pm by 95Dyna »

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #21 on: 22 Mar 2010, 02:49 am »
+1

1ZIP

« Reply #22 on: 22 Mar 2010, 04:09 am »
+1 more

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
« Reply #23 on: 22 Mar 2010, 06:54 pm »
Sorry Bill,

We were being upset by the reviewer's error in stating that Bryston amplifiers are class B. We all know that they are class AB.

Nap.  :wink:

:thumb: