"Hello" from founder of Revelation Audio Labs

Vtech2000

« on: 23 Jul 2005, 12:49 am »
Hello,

As a brand new member of Audio Circle, I just want to take a moment to introduce myself.  My name is Brad Vojtech, Founder/Owner/President of Revelation Audio Labs, Inc.  We are located in Palm Coast, FL, USA, aside Florida's "Space Coast".  All our products are passionately handcrafted in the U.S.A. We design and fabricate fine artisan-built, limited production and custom high-resolution audio cables featuring such cutting-edge proprietary technologies as our Cryo-Silver™ deep cryogenic treated 99.999% ultra-pure solid silver conductors, Big Air™ dielectrics, Individual Progressive Hand-Wrap System™ shielding and Stillpoints ERS material, and Ceramic Micro-Spheres™ conduit.  Our web site describes many, many details of these technologies, as well as numerous reviews of our products.

We received a very nice reception at 2005 T.H.E. Show in Las Vegas, where we demonstrated a full line of our products.  It was nice to have the opportunity to personally meet many of you there.  We shared a demo room with Dan Wright of ModWright and Dusty Vawter of Channel Islands Audio, both of whom post as manufacturers here on Audio Circle.  Dusty was debuting his D-100 monoblock, which of course is now reviewed in the August 2005 issue of Stereophile.  Dan was featuring his new ModWright Instruments SWL 9.0 & SWL 9.0SE Tube Linestage Preamplifiers, as well as a number of his modded units.  The room was entirely cabled with Revelation Audio Labs cables.  Greg Weaver's coverage of 2005 T.H.E. Show here: http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue17/ces05gw.htm features Revelation Audio Labs amidst an impressive list of peers.  Dan also debuted his preamps at the 2004 Rocky Mountain Audio Show in a demo system using Revelation Audio Labs cables.  Dan is a great supporter of our work, featuring us on his web site, and recommending us to his customers.  We were contracted by Dan to design and provide the custom umbilical power cable utilized with his Signature Truth and Absolute Truth tube mods.  We are also contracted by Bob Benn of Sound Engineering LLC: http://www.soundengineeringllp.com/ to design and provide the custom umbilical power cable for use between the power supply and motor of his SE-1 turntable, which is featured in the August 2005 issue of Stereophile 2005 H.E. Show coverage, in both Michael Fremer's Analog Corner and Art Dudley's Listening columns.

It was at 2005 T.H.E. Show that we were visited by Fown-Ming Tien, who requested a review sample of our Precept AC Mains power cable.  We the review now appears in the lastest issue of Positive Feedback here:  http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/precept.htm  I cannot think of a better accolade or recommendation a reviewer could make, than to buy the review sample - which he of course did, as he mentions at the close of the review.

We invite you to learn more on our web site.  By the way, we are constantly complemented regarding the quality of our web site design.  On our web site you will also find a large number of reviews and testimonials.  We have a very nice following of loyal customers who enjoy and recommend our products, and a constantly growing list of new customers.  Most of our customers, upon trying one of our products, soon come back for more - the testimonials reflect this.  

Please let us know if we may help you with your fine audio cable needs.  Besides our current product offerings, we are uniquely positioned to custom-build virtually any cable to accommodate your particular requirements and/or specifications, utilizing our highly reviewed technologies—such as to substitute for an inferior “stock” cable that there are no commercially available upgrade versions for. You will literally be amazed at the performance enhancement such an upgrade will make. Every customer has stated it is the most cost-effective improvement they had ever made to their system, surpassing an equipment replacement upgrade!  It is our privilege and an honor to serve you.

MaxCast

« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2005, 02:10 am »
Welcome to AC, Brad.
Gotta love the purple hose.

arthurs

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jul 2005, 02:11 am »
I'll weigh in here as I own a pair of Brad's Paradise IC's.  Brad and his products are the real deal.  High quality, excellent sounding, exceeptional service.  He went out of his way to make sure my IC's arrived the same day as some other equipment.  An excellent addition to the AC community.  Welcome Brad!

Vtech2000

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2005, 01:12 am »
Thank you for your impartial and lucid comments regarding your appreciation of our work, and for the warm welcome here to AC.   I look forward to actively participating on a recurrent basis and becoming a residing constituent of the AC culture.

theborg

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2005, 01:15 am »
Hi, could I suggest not using the "color" option for all your text? Some members browse the site using a dark background, and your text is invisible to them ;)

TheChairGuy

« Reply #5 on: 24 Jul 2005, 07:51 pm »
Hey Brad,

Good to see you around....you know my attachment to your cables is a lovefest :)  

Stick around - it's a great place to be.  Yeah, and lose that blue/purple font....tho I know the connection to your product range was your goal is using it, most likely.

Welcome,

John / TCG

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #6 on: 25 Jul 2005, 02:42 pm »
Hello Brad,

Glad you made your way over here.  I can honestly say that silver patchcord Brad made for me for my Northstar transport/DAC made a huge difference -- higher resolution and more dynamic range compared to a standard network cable.  Better cable does reduce jitter!

Now where is the introductory sale for AC members?  :mrgreen:

Again, welcome to AC.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #7 on: 25 Jul 2005, 03:28 pm »
woodsyi,

Brad made a silver digi (RJ45 to XLR) cable for my transport/MSB, too...and it was a nice step up from the CAT5 that it came with.  He also made a 'power' umbilical between my outboard power supply and DAC, that replaced a std. computer cable used, and WOW - that was a gigantic difference.

I don't know if the Northstar has or offers an outboard power supply, but it isn't complete without one of Brad's power cables hooking it up.

I had $2000.00 in Empirical Audio mods, and I still think the $179.00 or so on that cable was a large a difference as all those mods.  I was thrilled with the Steve Nugent mods...but stunned :o  by the improvement that a 'power' cable could make..

Ronm1

• "A Bug!! Naa...thats a feature!
« Reply #8 on: 26 Jul 2005, 12:29 pm »
Brad Welcome...

You've come a longway since I touted the I2S cables years ago...  :thumb:

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #9 on: 26 Jul 2005, 12:55 pm »
Quote from: TheChairGuy
woodsyi,

Brad made a silver digi (RJ45 to XLR) cable for my transport/MSB, too...and it was a nice step up from the CAT5 that it came with.  He also made a 'power' umbilical between my outboard power supply and DAC, that replaced a std. computer cable used, and WOW - that was a gigantic difference.

I don't know if the Northstar has or offers an outboard power supply, but it isn't complete without one of Brad's power cables hooking it up.

I had $2000.00 in Empirical Audio mods, and I still think t ...

ChairGuy,

I hope you are selling more chairs in this weather....... :wink:

Northstar units don't have separate power supply.  I suspect there could be some room for improvement there in the future but I don't need for an umbelical at the moment.  I will, however, be getting one soon, I hope, when Dan Wright comes out with phono section addition to his SWL line stage.  I am sure Dan will use Brad's umbelical and I will be first in line to get that mod.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #10 on: 27 Jul 2005, 04:21 am »
Quote from: woodsyi
ChairGuy,

I hope you are selling more chairs in this weather....... :wink:

Hate rain, but  love humidity in the chair biz.  The earlier in the Summer, the better, but I'll happily take it any time  :wink:  

I know it's been 90+ back East for longer than anyone cares to remember this year...it was 98 two weeks ago at Syracuse, NY airport.  Upstate NY folks don't have the A/C to handle that kind of heat.....like you Beltway/Rt. 123 fella's do.

Vtech2000

NorthStar i2s cable
« Reply #11 on: 2 Aug 2005, 06:08 am »
To clarify the above posts regarding the upgrade cable used between the NorthStar Model 192 transport and DAC: the cable we designed, appropriate for use with the NorthStar combo, is the 'Prophecy' Cryo-Silver Reference CAT5/RJ-45 i2s Digital Link cable:  http://www.revelationaudiolabs.com/cables-digital/index.htm#CAT5-RJ45-i2s  It is also appropriate for use with a number of MSB units, etc.  It features all of our best and highly-reviewed technologies and methodologies.  The Chair Guy's MSB set-up required a special variation of this design, utilizing a balanced (XLR) connector on the DAC end.

Vtech2000

Thank you for all your kind and warm welcomes!
« Reply #12 on: 2 Aug 2005, 06:19 am »
I would like to genuinely thank each and every one of you who took the time to extend such a warm and friendly welcome to this forum newcomer.

Indeed, the performance of our cables speaks for itself.  Many, many of our customers have likewise told us that ours are the best cables they have ever heard.  For this we are flattered yet humbled...knowing the myriad of choices that exist, yet knowing that our designs truly complete with the best of the best.