Offering up my services

Brian Bunge

Offering up my services
« on: 7 Mar 2007, 10:47 pm »
Al had contacted me a few weeks ago to see if I'd be interested in offering cabinets for his kits.  For some reason I'm not getting PM notifications so I just happened to see his note today.  Anyway, I'd be more than happy to offer cabinets for any of Al's designs.  I'm located in Central Florida on the East Coast and would be happy to service anyone in the southeast region.  I have a couple of customers who have bought custom subwoofers from me and are taking advantage of my location.  It's a good excuse to take a little trip and come pick them up while taking in the theme parks in Orlando or going to the beach.  I have also shipped to all parts of the US and can do that for anyone that's interested as well.

If you have any questions for me feel free to ask them here.  While I've never built any of Al's cabinets before, I've built quite a few of the GR Research cabinets over the years.  I believe Al has seen some of my work and can vouch for the quality of the finish.

Hey, maybe I can talk Al into sending me some HT8 kits to experiment with building cabinets for and to get some experience with the sound so I can offer up my opinions on them as well. :thumb:

tdangelo

Re: Offering up my services
« Reply #1 on: 7 Mar 2007, 11:34 pm »
Hi Brian,  if your ever interested I have Al's Apex II speakers.  I live just up the coast from you in St. Augustine.  If you wanted to have a listen just let me know ;)

Tony

Brian Bunge

« Reply #2 on: 8 Mar 2007, 12:02 am »
Tony,

That'd be great!  I'd love to come up and take a listen.  You are also welcome to come down and check out my big ass Dayton 3-way towers.  Dual 10's, dual 7's, and a 1" tweeter.  Along with the cabinet and XO they make for some nice 200 lb. monsters.

tdangelo

« Reply #3 on: 8 Mar 2007, 01:07 am »
cool - just let me know when your up to the trip.  Weekend afternoons are usually good for me ;)

RAW

« Reply #4 on: 8 Mar 2007, 10:40 pm »
Welcome Brian
For those who do not know of Brian he is a custom cabinet maker which we have know for a few years.
With Brian now in the lower US (Florida) we are happy that he would offer his services to our customers for cabinets.
For those loooking for cabinets or even complete speakers Brian can handle the tasks if you would like to use Brians services.
Adding Brian to our list of cabinet suppliers will make it a lot easier for those all over to get cabinets for our products made close to your location.
We will be putting up a list of people ,who would be happy to offer services of building cabinets for our designs around the US as well as Canada.

Thanks Brian and WELCOME :thumb: