New TWL Speaker Cable Review from Mono and Stereo!!!

Triode Pete

Here's the review released today... http://www.monoandstereo.com/2017/11/triode-wire-labs-american-speaker.html

It's pretty long & insightful review... Here's their conclusion...

"CONCLUSION

Triode Wire Labs “American” Speaker Cables follows the extended and in-depth technical elaborations with the organic, natural sonic ability, that had no problem in bringing the impressive dynamic aural experience.

One of the most important aspects of “American” cables sonic standouts is the highly engaging factor, not expected at this price range. Peter Grzybowski has again managed to deliver a mighty potency of the original audio material without sonic alterations. It's not easy to encapsulate the very verisimilitude of the music being recorded with such impact. Even with the delicate reproduction of the string plucks, where the basic frequency demands the conductor of highest purity, the Triode Wire Labs speakers cables have embraced the constitutional aural particles with surprising density, that had not only conveyed the golden trinity of timbre, tone and colour spot on, but also delivered extremely well the harmonics. This elevates them to the very unique plane, that is usually reserved for quite a different price sticker!

At the times, when the prices of high-end audio speakers cables are becoming a matter of exuberant and luxurious pricing the Triode Wire Labs “American” Speaker Cables embraces the grander portion of the upper echelon cabling qualities at very reasonable and down to earth pricing.

I'm joining the sum up of my thoughts connected with my initial review of Triode Wire Labs power cables. “American” Speaker cables are fantastic performers and they offer a grand entrance into the world of high-end audio without any setbacks.

Triode Wire Labs “American” Speaker Cables not only represents a great value and a highly potent loudspeaker cable, but they distribute the music's energy and vital information with such ease, that they will have no problem serving even in upper echelon high-performance high-end audio system.

The carefully selected materials combined with a quality build produce PERFECT NATURAL PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing) and will be true to the original source, without coloration.

If you’re in the market for an “expensive” ULTRA-FI speaker cable, do not skip the auditioning Triode Wire Labs “American Speaker Cable” to hear what’s possible at Affordable, Audiophile prices!

For what they represent, and at what value I'm wholeheartedly awarding them with the Mono and Stereo Highly Recommended Award.

Matej Isak"

Thank you, Matej!!!

Cheers,
Pete

audio.bill

Re: New TWL Speaker Cable Review from Mono and Stereo!!!
« Reply #1 on: 13 Dec 2018, 12:34 am »
I'm considering new speaker cables and have always read good things about TWL's American Speaker Cable, but this review is truly exceptional. Matej Isak of Mono and Stereo is a very experienced reviewer and commonly covers many of the best cost no object products available, so when he concludes that the American Speaker Cable "not only represents a great value and a highly potent loudspeaker cable, but they distribute the music's energy and vital information with such ease, that they will have no problem serving even in upper echelon high-performance high-end audio system" that's quite a notable achievement. Reading the entire review I didn't find any potential shortcomings identified which is often the case when such an experienced reviewer covers more modestly priced gear. Congrats to TWL and Pete for developing and producing a reference quality speaker cable and offering it priced at such a high value! :thumb:

JackD

« Reply #2 on: 13 Dec 2018, 03:30 am »
audio.bill

They are certainly worth auditioning.  In my system they have great synergy with the BHK amp and the Verity Audio speakers.

audio.bill

« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2018, 01:39 pm »
audio.bill

They are certainly worth auditioning.  In my system they have great synergy with the BHK amp and the Verity Audio speakers.
Thanks for your endorsement, Jack!

dflee

« Reply #4 on: 13 Dec 2018, 05:00 pm »
Some things just don't change.
Still glad I got em a while back and love what all of
Pete's cables have done for my system.

Don
ps: Wait till he tries a whole loom.

Mike B.

« Reply #5 on: 13 Dec 2018, 05:32 pm »
Nice review. Pete, who does your cryogenics? When I owned Acme Audio I used Jena in Lake Oswego Oregon

SlushPuppy

« Reply #6 on: 13 Dec 2018, 06:04 pm »
Excellent review! Congrats Pete!

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #7 on: 13 Dec 2018, 06:33 pm »
 NICE !!! Big time. Excellent publication Mono & stereo.

charles

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
« Reply #8 on: 13 Dec 2018, 06:38 pm »
Congratulations, Pete!  Fantastic review and well-deserved!

I'm highly enjoying all my TWL cables.  Looking forward to teaming up with you at some 2019 shows...  :beer:

Triode Pete

« Reply #9 on: 14 Dec 2018, 01:03 am »
Thanks, all!

I appreciate your kind accolades!

Cheers,
Pete

dpatters

« Reply #10 on: 14 Dec 2018, 12:10 pm »
Speaker cables were the first product I purchased from Pete.  Since then I have added power cables, interconnects and his USB cable.  All I can say is WOW!!!

Don P.

audio.bill

« Reply #11 on: 14 Dec 2018, 01:32 pm »
Glad that I resurrected this thread... Thanks to everyone for sharing your experience with Pete's cables!