Micros audition?

Brian Bunge

Micros audition?
« on: 13 Sep 2004, 10:41 pm »
My buddy, Randy, has had a pair of cherry Micros in Chicago for a few months now.  I haven't had anyone interested in an audition lately so I thought I'd post here to see if anyone would like to check them out.  If so, just send me an email with your info.

tex-amp

Micros audition?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2004, 11:57 am »
Thanks Brian!

I've been impressed playing with these.  Loading up this morning to head to the Austin GTG.

jackman

Micros audition?
« Reply #2 on: 22 Oct 2004, 12:36 pm »
Randy G?  Forget it, you will never see those speakers again!   :D   Just kidding, Randy is a good guy.  I'd like to get on the list if possible.  

Thanks!
Jack

Brian Bunge

Micros audition?
« Reply #3 on: 22 Oct 2004, 08:43 pm »
Chris,

I'm glad you like them.  Make sure you let everyone know to post their impressions of the little guys if they get a chance.

Jack,

Send me an email with your info and I'll have Chris send them to you once he's finished with them.

tex-amp

Micros audition?
« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2004, 04:30 am »
I'm certainly impressed with these little guys.  Excellent cabinet.  They handled everything I threw at them well.  Obviously, with a speaker of this size a sub is helpful.  Fortunately, I had a STF-1 on hand courtesy of Hsu to take to the Austin GTG.  The two integrated nicely.  It took some fairly demanding orchestral music to get beyond what these babies can comfortably do.  How small or these? Put a CD jewel case against a side and you have covered about two-thirds of the speaker.

I also got to meet Brian's cohort in design on the RAD Micro, Hank Frankenberg, at the Austin GTG.  I like his name for the Micros- Bose Busters.    

jackman- I should be able to get these off to you tomorrow.