NFL 2022/23

rodge827

Re: NFL 2022/23
« Reply #240 on: 29 Apr 2023, 10:00 pm »
Not all is good for Philly Howard Eskin said he would retire if the Iggles drafted Bijan Robinson. Looks like we have to put up with him a while longer!  :x :duh:

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
Re: NFL 2022/23
« Reply #241 on: 30 Apr 2023, 08:47 am »
Not all is good for Philly Howard Eskin said he would retire if the Iggles drafted Bijan Robinson. Looks like we have to put up with him a while longer!  :x :duh:

It's Howard still alive?  He had a little national spritz with some spots on ESPN then fell off the map.  I thought he must have retired after he was mia during the Superbowl national broadcasts.

The Eagles seemed a little disjointed after round one, like they're so loaded that they didn't know who to pick.  Both Streen and Smith are a bit of a reach.  I've seen this happen with top ranked teams who have loaded rosters, they take chances and swing for the fences because they're not desperate to fill a position.

The Steelers on the other hand crushed it.  Great picks all the way to the end of the seventh round.  They had to replace the left tackle and got the only pure left tackle in the first round.  They needed a press corner and got Joey Porter Jr at 32.  Every pic filled a need with a quality player, I think they had the best draft of any team in the league.  The worst, the Lions were terrible.  The NFL analyst lady is a lions fan and had her head in her hands with every pick.  At one point the Patriots picked right after the Lions and she said it the Patriots pick an edge rusher I'm going to scream.  Of course they picked an edge rusher and she was apoplectic.