It is official, now.

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
It is official, now.
« on: 26 Aug 2015, 08:30 am »
John R and I have reached an impasse and he has asked me to leave AC.

I cannot do so without saying thank you to all of you that have supported P.I. audio group over the years, this Circle and thereby me. So: Thank you!

Please stay in touch.  Hit me with an email now and then and stay tuned for a major overhaul of my website.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Ya'll Rock!

I'll try to roll up the open threads, but who knows what tomorrow will bring?

JohnR

Re: It is official, now.
« Reply #1 on: 26 Aug 2015, 08:43 am »
I had to ask Dave to leave AC because he was unable to follow the course of his own "if then" ultimatum. I refused to accede to his demand (the "if"), but for some reason he is unable to carry out the "then" part of his ultimatum without specifically being asked to do so. But I think it's for the best, for the both of us. Good luck Dave.

Early B.

« Reply #2 on: 26 Aug 2015, 12:07 pm »
WTF????

This is sad news, indeed.

dpatters

« Reply #3 on: 26 Aug 2015, 12:15 pm »
Best of luck Dave.  I sent off an email a few days ago.  Get pack to me when you have a chance to catch up. I haven't been on this site for
a long time but I learned a lot from the sponsors of which you were one that helped me out a lot.  I'll be looking forward to the new website.
It's a shame to see this happening on AC.  I always thought of this as a site where folks could get along (unlike the mess at Audiogon). I guess
I was wrong.

Best.  Don P.

Tomy2Tone

« Reply #4 on: 26 Aug 2015, 12:22 pm »
Yes, best of luck Dave! You will be missed here. Thank you for all the positive contributions you've made to this site and I look forward to seeing what you got going down the road.

-Tom

SoCalWJS

« Reply #5 on: 26 Aug 2015, 12:41 pm »
Best of luck Dave!

Thank you for your great products! I have enjoyed the products and learning from you over the years. Good luck in the future! Hope there is another option out there that can be the new AC for you.

P.I. all the way!

John

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #6 on: 26 Aug 2015, 12:51 pm »
I had to ask Dave to leave AC because he was unable to follow the course of his own "if then" ultimatum. I refused to accede to his demand (the "if"), but for some reason he is unable to carry out the "then" part of his ultimatum without specifically being asked to do so. But I think it's for the best, for the both of us. Good luck Dave.

What does this mean? "if", "if then"?

What is really going on between you two? Like, why did your relationship turn to hate and anything other than business? No harm in divulging now.....

I could see asking someone to leave if say, said site sponsor didn't pay to play, or broke a major rule(s) or some such, but anything else??

I'm not cheering one camp or the other here, just curious as to what exactly gets someone asked to leave.....

ServerAdmin

« Reply #7 on: 26 Aug 2015, 12:53 pm »
I'm going to close this now and lock this circle. Dave can contact me (nicely) to have his forwarding details posted. Thanks.