Introduction: Silversmith Audio

Big Red Machine

Re: Introduction: Silversmith Audio
« Reply #40 on: 7 Jan 2021, 06:47 pm »
So I have nothing else on my shopping list for my setup except for IC's. Your IC's. Any progress?

A.G. Smith

• Industry Participant
    • Silversmith Audio
« Reply #41 on: 7 Jan 2021, 06:53 pm »
So I have nothing else on my shopping list for my setup except for IC's. Your IC's. Any progress?

@Big Red Machine, thanks for the question.  I'm working on proprietary connectors that employ the same low mass and low skin-effect technologies as the Fidelium speaker cables.  I'm unable to provide a definite timeframe yet but they are coming! 

Benou7580

« Reply #42 on: 10 Apr 2021, 02:45 pm »
Dear Jeff,

2 small questions :
- When and what price will you launch your modulation cables? What would be the connectors you will propose - according to your less-components in the hifi chain philosophy?
- Have you ever thought about designing ribbon power cables or is it a bad idea?

All the best,
Benoît

Benou7580

« Reply #43 on: 10 Apr 2021, 02:47 pm »
Ps : And when and how much do you expect to launch your new speakers cables?

A.G. Smith

• Industry Participant
    • Silversmith Audio
« Reply #44 on: 11 Apr 2021, 05:01 am »
Dear Jeff,

2 small questions :
- When and what price will you launch your modulation cables? What would be the connectors you will propose - according to your less-components in the hifi chain philosophy?
- Have you ever thought about designing ribbon power cables or is it a bad idea?
Ps : And when and how much do you expect to launch your new speakers cables?

Greetings @Benou7580.  Thanks for your interest and questions.  I'm hoping to have the interconnect cables available sometime this year and am working on custom RCA and XLR connectors with low mass/hollow pins of a low skin effect alloy like the Fidelium.  My goal is to be able to price them about the same as the speaker cables.  The next line of cables is still on the drawing board though I already have a couple variations of the alloy that I will likely use.  If it all works as expected, the new line is still a couple years away and will likely be far more expensive.  No power cords are planned.

Benou7580

« Reply #45 on: 4 May 2021, 09:51 am »
Dear Jeff,

Many thanks for your answers ! :-)
« Last Edit: 5 May 2021, 08:31 am by Benou7580 »

A.G. Smith

• Industry Participant
    • Silversmith Audio
« Reply #46 on: 8 Jun 2021, 04:30 pm »
Greetings fellow audiophiles!  Mike Wright's review, with a follow up by Bill Wells, of the Silversmith Audio Fidelium speaker cables is now online at Stereo Times.  http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/silversmith-audio-fidelium-speaker-cable-by-mike-wright/

Enjoy!

A.G. Smith

• Industry Participant
    • Silversmith Audio
« Reply #47 on: 9 Jun 2021, 04:31 am »
Greetings fellow audiophiles!  Silversmith Audio is honored to announce that Greg Weaver, the audio analyst©, has selected the Fidelium loudspeaker cable as both the Cable of the Decade and the overall most influential Product of the Decade for 2011-2020.  The audio analyst© Episode 50: Products of the Decade video can be viewed on the the audio analyst© YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV8gyejWRFk and will be uploaded soon to his website https://www.theaudioanalyst.com/. Thank you Mr. Weaver for this most prestigious honor!

« Last Edit: 9 Jun 2021, 06:27 am by A.G. Smith »

eichlerera1

« Reply #48 on: 9 Jun 2021, 05:14 am »
Congrats JS!
Can't say I'm surprised by the new positive reviews!

A.G. Smith

• Industry Participant
    • Silversmith Audio
« Reply #49 on: 9 Jun 2021, 06:29 am »
Congrats JS!
Can't say I'm surprised by the new positive reviews!

Thanks @eichlerera1.   I'm thrilled that you are continuing to enjoy your Fidelium.  Happy listening!

A.G. Smith

• Industry Participant
    • Silversmith Audio
« Reply #50 on: 1 Sep 2021, 05:48 am »
Greetings fellow audiophiles!  Silversmith Audio is honored to announce the Fidelium speaker cable is one of only 18 exceptional products to earn EnjoyTheMusic.com's prestigious Best Of 2021 Blue Note Award.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0921/Blue_Note_Award_2021.htm

https://silversmithaudio.com/blog/

aniwolfe

« Reply #51 on: 24 Mar 2023, 06:31 pm »
Thanks @Big Red Machine! I appreciate the greeting and am thrilled you're still enjoying your Silver cables.  The Fidelium interconnect cables are still in the prototype stage but when ready, they'll include low mass and low skin effect alloy, hollow pin connectors.  Like the speaker cables, the prototype Fidelium ICs are already an impressive improvement over their Palladium predecessors.

I look forward to working with you when the pieces come together, for both of us.

Hello!

So are we still in prototype state? Very interested in these, but its been almost 3 years since you posted this.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #52 on: 24 Mar 2023, 10:58 pm »
Liked the Uriah Heep T shirt.