Cherry Amplifier Digital Amplification Company

Geworthomd

Cherry Amplifier Digital Amplification Company
« on: 17 May 2022, 04:43 pm »
I am a little late at expressing my sympathies. RIP
I would like to collect a piece of his for nostalgia reasons if anyone has something for sale.

Introduction:  Retired surgeon, audiophile since the 1970’s. Down with Bluetooth up with DAC NAS.
Lossless put presence back into audio listening and into the music experience. Ever since CD’s were going out of fashion and music downloads through Apple were becoming more popular, plus Pandora, I just thought I was getting older and my hearing was going dim. Thank you for allowing me to join your member forum.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Cherry Amplifier Digital Amplification Company
« Reply #1 on: 17 May 2022, 05:22 pm »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:
I will move this topic to the DAC Owners Circle.

LarryD56

« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2022, 01:39 am »
What are you looking for? Amp? Big? Small? DAC?

L.D.

morganc

« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2022, 05:28 am »
Welcome. I'm also a physician and have owned all of Tommy's amps.  I have a Megaschino for sale that I posted and then pulled down but could use the $$$ so I could be persuaded.  If interested here is my posting. It's a fine Amp.  I tried to send you a DM but you can't receive them until you get A few more posts. Feel free to send me a message if interested or contact me on USA Audio mart with the same username.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649844371-digital-audio-company-megaschino/

Morgan

Geworthomd

« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2022, 02:19 pm »
Thank you for your kind offer. I have one Maraschino and would just like one more. Mega is too expensive for me. Thank you. BTW, emails are prohibited in this forum if I read correctly?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2022, 11:58 pm »
Thank you for your kind offer. I have one Maraschino and would just like one more. Mega is too expensive for me. Thank you. BTW, emails are prohibited in this forum if I read correctly?
Under 3 posts new members have no access to PMs.