X-statik revisited again...

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
X-statik revisited again...
« on: 4 Mar 2008, 04:01 am »
Sean and Mark,

The pictures of the X-statik look absolutely gorgeous. I spoke with Danny R., last month and he said that the new Peerless tweeter is one of the best domes he has heard even though he prefers the BG Neo ribbons. He compared this new Peerless tweeter to the likes of the Scan Speak 9500 which is/was an excellent soft dome tweeter.

If I get the X-statik (which seems the cheapest way to get into dipoles), I'm definitely ordering a Ninja upgrade as well. I like how you guys made the binding posts very simple, just one pair. No need for fancy biwireable cables here, and you save some money.

Excellent work! Your workers in Colombia RULE! Let them know that! I don't know how you guys are selling these speakers at $699  :scratch: (although shipping is $250!).

This speaker is going to turn heads. In fact I see people getting this speaker and then a set of subs instead of your Strata Minis which provides everything in one package.

:thumb:  :D  aa

Anand.

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
Re: X-statik revisited again...
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2008, 06:58 pm »
Thanks Anand!  There are about 30 photos of the speakers up now and we have started shipping in very small amounts but production is ramping.  Should start seeing some user reviews in the coming weeks.  I can't wait to hear everyone's impressions!

Sean