Things to check out at CES

PhilNYC

« on: 6 Jan 2004, 01:15 pm »
Heading out to CES tonight and thought I'd give a quick plug for the manufacturers I work with.  If you're headed out to Vegas this week, check them out!

Focus Audio is unveiling a new reference speaker; I've seen a picture of the prototype, and this thing is huge...at least 6ft tall!  It will feature a six driver design, including dual Scanspeak Revelator tweeters.  Definitely will be worth checking out!
Alexis Park suite 1615

Resolution Audio will be demonstrating its new S30 Integrated Amp and Opus 21 cd player in the Sage Audio room at the St. Tropez, room 2106.
The highly acclaimed Opus 21 will also be demonstrated at:
Audes USA room, Alexis park #1310, and the
Ultimate Monitor room, Alexis Park #1763.

Blue Circle will be showing its new phono stages, the BC27 and BC27pi.  In addition, BC will be demonstrating the award winning BC28 hybrid stereo amp, and the new Mark II versions of their hybrid and solid state preamps/amps:
Alexis Park 1958

Audience will be introducing the new “adeptResponse” power conditioner.  The adeptResponse features include rack mount, 12 a/c outlets, video grounding, vu meter, surge and overload suppression without degradation (dynamics are improved).  Audience will also be demoing its modded Sony DVP-NS999ES.
T.H.E. Show in room 1003/St. Tropez Hotel

Golden Sound will be unveiling a new surround sound speaker system as well as a new line of cables:
Alexis Park 2317

Eighth Nerve will have its products Stereovox/Peak Consult/Lamm room:
Alexis park, room 2606

Hope to see you there!  I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the Blue Circle room, so please stop by and introduce yourself!

Best regards,

Phil

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #1 on: 7 Jan 2004, 06:42 am »
Hey Phil, Have fun out there ! Looks like a great show this year !! :)

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #2 on: 8 Jan 2004, 07:52 am »
Looks like I got my order for 8th Nerve Seam package just in the nick of time. Thanks Phil! :D And have a great time at the one show that would be my DisneyWorld for me. :o Maybe someday,,, Regards, Robin

manek

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jan 2004, 08:02 am »
Dont miss the OS services audition room and look out for Cadence Dynamic and Hybrid Electrostats...they are amazing...

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #4 on: 8 Jan 2004, 08:59 am »
Phil , If you can , a little daily report of whats going on at the show would be nice for us to read. Now careful, ...I seem to remember there's also an adult video show happening at the same time.  :lol:

PhilNYC

« Reply #5 on: 8 Jan 2004, 02:00 pm »
lonewolf,

I'll be checking things out and taking pictures, but I don't have a way to upload pictures here in Vegas...so those will probably have to wait til I get back to New York on Sunday...