Any companies building single chassis-dual mono N core 400 amps?

underdog64

I'd really like to get into the Ncore technology from my push pull tube amp but it seems EVERY Ncore product you can buy(either 400 or 1200) is in mono block form.Some don't want to have to have two stands,two outlets,two power cords-are their any companies building single chassis-dual mono versions of these amps at this time?

Phil

if you don't have the skills for DIY (I didn't) you can find someone to build a dual mono in one chassis.  That is what I have for the very same reasons you mention. 

My build has two amp modules and two power supply modules.  Sounds nice.   :D

HT cOz

I'd really like to get into the Ncore technology from my push pull tube amp but it seems EVERY Ncore product you can buy(either 400 or 1200) is in mono block form.Some don't want to have to have two stands,two outlets,two power cords-are their any companies building single chassis-dual mono versions of these amps at this time?

I can think of one  :lol:

cab

The ncore 400 is strictly for diyers and is not sold to companies so there shouldn't be any commercial products available with the nc 400.

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
HT cOz is referring to a highly qualified friend, in fact the guy that built my bridged monos.  So cab no worries or need to correct, HT cOz also sells great chassis dual mono, mono and bridged.  The "companies"  that will build these for folks will be modders, DIYers etc.  And there is a need for this and I think the need will grow.