Need advice on VS Center Channel

audiogarry

Need advice on VS Center Channel
« on: 16 Oct 2008, 03:06 pm »
I am looking to match my VR2's with an LCR 15 or something similar. MY VS dealer in Chicago is no more and I'm having a difficult time locating one. Can anybody help me? :(

I am also willing to look at a quality DIY kit too if I can't find a matching center, ie. Madisound, GR Reseach, etc. so obviously my budget is limited.

JackD201

Re: Need advice on VS Center Channel
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2008, 03:46 pm »
I think we might have a couple of new in box LCR15s and TS150s left over. Problem is we're halfway around the world.

audiogarry

« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2008, 03:55 pm »
I actually located one and it is being delivered tommorrow!  :) I'm curious about those TS150's though now that my VR2's will have a match with the LCR-150. Can you email me anymore info on them, color, price etc?

JackD201

« Reply #3 on: 21 Oct 2008, 04:00 pm »
I'll dig up the old price lists Garry. All our TS-150s were African Hazelwood. I was thinking of buying the lot (last two pairs) and using them for pipe-in music in the house I'm building. It's still an option. Then again I think I'll have a system in practically every room anyway so I could let them go for a song. I'll get back to you.

audiogarry

« Reply #4 on: 21 Oct 2008, 04:27 pm »
Thanks Jack, I 'll look forward to your reply. :green:

JackD201

« Reply #5 on: 26 Oct 2008, 12:49 am »
Hi Garry,

I dug up our old pricelist and it says retail was $695. How does $300 plus S&H sound to you? I have to figure out the transaction method though. We don't accept credit cards and I don't do e-bay.

Jack

audiogarry

« Reply #6 on: 26 Oct 2008, 04:39 am »
Hi Jack:

Is that for the pair or each? Shipping would be to Zip Code 60546. Can you get me a rough estimate on the shipping cost?

JackD201

« Reply #7 on: 26 Oct 2008, 05:30 am »
Hi Jack:

Is that for the pair or each? Shipping would be to Zip Code 60546. Can you get me a rough estimate on the shipping cost?

Let's make that for the pair that way you can splurge on Fedex.

garyleg

« Reply #8 on: 26 Oct 2008, 06:09 pm »
Hello Jack,

Did you have another pair of TS-150's for sale? I have been looking for a pair myself  If so I would be interested. I would be willing to split shipping with Audiogarry if he was interested in doing that.

Thanks for the consideration

My name is also Gary

JackD201

« Reply #9 on: 27 Oct 2008, 03:26 am »
Hi Garyleg,

I'll check the warehouse if there is another pair available. If memory serves me right there were only two pairs left.

Jack

JackD201

« Reply #10 on: 27 Oct 2008, 04:14 am »
Hi guys our facilitator has suggested we go and PM at this point as we are off topic now.  :D  I agree that it would be best as well.

On a final note. Please note that we are only doing this because the TS-150s are discontinued. We do not sell current products outside our assigned area.

See you on the other side :)