Great News For Spatial

RonN5

Great News For Spatial
« on: 9 Mar 2023, 03:38 pm »
Just saw this on their website from a few days ago:

After a tumultuous year of medical issues, I am thrilled to announce that Spatial's reliable and talented team will continue the production and testing process - with my assistance should it be needed. To stay in touch, updated contact information is available on our Support page. Our company is elated to return back to normalcy; let's make this summer special by making an appearance at the Seattle show!

Clayton Shaw

https://www.spatialaudiolab.com/news-events

https://www.spatialaudiolab.com/support

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Great News For Spatial
« Reply #1 on: 9 Mar 2023, 03:43 pm »
This are great news :thumb:
Congratulations tô Spatial.

Mr. Big

« Reply #2 on: 9 Mar 2023, 03:45 pm »
Wonderful news. Good product, with great sound at a very fair price which soundwise is a bargain in these days where they call a $15,000 speaker a bargain and really high-end is not focused on the really well off.  I Hope Clayton continues to recover.

Cloud.sessions

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2023, 06:01 am »
Thanks Ron,

Clayton is doing a lot better. It got scary there for a while but he’s doing tremendously better. He has his smile back and an energy that we were robbed of for to long.
For those who can make it, The Pacific audio fest is going to be a blast. There are going to be some announcements, and new projects that we’re excited to show. 😉

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2023, 06:04 am »
Oh man that makes me so happy to hear.  Welcome back Clayton!

AllanS

« Reply #5 on: 27 Mar 2023, 11:32 am »
Welcome news all the way ‘round!

newzooreview

« Reply #6 on: 27 Mar 2023, 02:37 pm »
Fantastic news!

DaveWin88

« Reply #7 on: 27 Mar 2023, 11:29 pm »
So good to hear. Clayton is one of the good guys in the industry.

jjss49

« Reply #8 on: 28 Mar 2023, 12:06 am »
i am also happy to know clayton is doing better and the business is getting along well too

sockpit

« Reply #9 on: 28 Mar 2023, 01:05 am »
Ditto from me!  Very glad to hear the Clayton has turned the corner. Just don’t overdo things too early!

Teenage diplomat

« Reply #10 on: 1 Apr 2023, 02:26 am »
Just wanted to add my congratulations to Clayton for recovering, and to Spatial on producing such outstanding speakers.  As I’m writing this, I’m listening to Vanessa Fernandez on my M4 Sapphires, which have been in service for just under a year.  All I can say is that they never cease to amaze me with the realism they generate.  Clayton told me they would be a great match for my equipment and room - and he was right! 

paolocaminiti

« Reply #11 on: 7 Apr 2023, 05:50 pm »
Great to hear Clayton is better!

Hear Clifford Brown

« Reply #12 on: 10 Apr 2023, 08:10 pm »
I'm so glad to hear Clayton is doing much better and that Spatial Audio will be continuing to produce such fine speakers.  I was at Pacific Audio Fest last year where I met Clayton for the first time, and I have my ticket for this year, looking forward to the show in Seattle.  I've owned M4 Triode Masters, X2s and now X3s and can't imagine ever wanting any other speakers, unless they be something else from Spatial Audio Lab.