California Audio Show?

bahorn1

California Audio Show?
« on: 21 Jul 2019, 03:39 pm »
Hi Jim,

I see that you are going to be represented at the California Audio Show on July 26-28.  I assume you won't be there in person but will be supplying speakers.  Their website shows that the SS 9.5's will be there.  Is that correct?

Thanks,
Doug

A_shah

Re: California Audio Show?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2019, 11:54 pm »
will be going to CAS , wonder how many AC members in the SFO/Bay are attending the show ?

Asghar

jsalk

« Reply #2 on: 22 Jul 2019, 02:57 pm »
Hi Jim,

I see that you are going to be represented at the California Audio Show on July 26-28.  I assume you won't be there in person but will be supplying speakers.  Their website shows that the SS 9.5's will be there.  Is that correct?

Thanks,
Doug

Yes, I will be there in person.  We will be showing the SS9.5's along with Mike McGary's SA1 tube amp, Exogal's Comet DAC and cables from Anticables.  Should be a fun show.  The gear was shipped to the show in advance and I'll be in SF Wednesday evening.  Looking forward to meeting our SF-area friends and making new ones!

- Jim

bahorn1

« Reply #3 on: 22 Jul 2019, 08:20 pm »
Thanks Jim!  Hope to attend and see you there this weekend.

Norman Tracy

« Reply #4 on: 9 Aug 2019, 06:04 pm »
Congrats Jim on the glowing report on your room at CAS on dagogo.

https://www.dagogo.com/2019-cas-report-doug-schroeder/4/

bazelio

« Reply #5 on: 12 Aug 2019, 04:59 am »
I attended CAS and had no opinion of Salk prior to the show.  I'd simply never heard their product.  Coming away from CAS, I'd say the Salk room was one of the better rooms at the entire show regardless of price.

Congrats to the Salk team.

davidavdavid

• Music lover first, gear head second.
    • david.com
« Reply #6 on: 12 Aug 2019, 01:53 pm »
CAS9 has come and gone. It was a wonderful sunny weekend in Oakland, California for one of the States' more "intimate" HI-Fi shows. Quality over quantity was/is the watchword, with attendees feeling no pressure to run from room to room and there being ample time for them to talk with the manufacturers/designers/company representative and their fellow attendees as well.[/size]Here are some show Dagogo show reports:[/color]
    [/list]