RMAF 2019

bretonsound

RMAF 2019
« on: 15 Aug 2019, 06:26 pm »
Jim

I noticed that Salk will be exhibiting at next month's RMAF. Which speakers do you plan on showcasing? What other vendors will you be exhibiting with? I hope to finally make it this year.

jsalk

Re: RMAF 2019
« Reply #1 on: 15 Aug 2019, 07:29 pm »
We'll be displaying with Schiit Audio again this year.  We'll probably bring a few pairs of speakers and don't know at this point which we will be displaying.  Normally we would probably have another room as well.  But this is a new venue, the dates are much earlier (just after Labor Day) and the room prices are much higher this year.  So we'll stick with one room this year and see how things go when considering next year's plans.

- Jim

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Re: RMAF 2019
« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2019, 10:12 pm »
We'll be displaying with Schiit Audio again this year.  We'll probably bring a few pairs of speakers and don't know at this point which we will be displaying.  Normally we would probably have another room as well.  But this is a new venue, the dates are much earlier (just after Labor Day) and the room prices are much higher this year.  So we'll stick with one room this year and see how things go when considering next year's plans.

- Jim
And that's one of the reasons I will not go there.  It has gotten out of hand for a club show from a cost stand point.  Something had to be done but this is over the top.  So many other great shows too!