FS: SP Tech Revelation MR-1 MKIII

reefrus

FS: SP Tech Revelation MR-1 MKIII
« on: 10 Mar 2008, 03:41 am »
Hello SP Fans,
Due to a new business venture overseas, I'll be traveling extensively and unable to continue to demo these speakers on a regular basis. Reluctantly, I've decided to sell them.  SP Technology is no stranger to those of you in this circle and this pair has been written about extensively. These were the first pair of Revelations, Bob's brainchild. They have served me well, and have been updated to the latest version with all the new internal Mundorf crossover network. They are piano black and are 7/10 (using Audiogone rating) for the cabinet, but the parts inside are all brand new, including this new crossover network as of last October updated before the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. For a brand new pair of Revelation, Premiere finish, plus Mundorf binding posts and crossover components, the cost is over $25,000.  I'm asking $12,000 or other serious offer. I'll deliver them within 500 miles or meet someone at that point. There is no box and these weigh 500lbs so they have to be picked up or delivered. This price INCLUDES the delivery noted above. This is your chance to own the Revelation for less than the cost of Continuum 2.5 MKIII.  Any questions, email me.

2bigears

Re: FS: SP Tech Revelation MR-1 MKIII
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2008, 06:00 pm »
 :D  Jump on these people !!!!  8)

Double Ugly

« Reply #2 on: 10 Mar 2008, 06:00 pm »
:D  Jump on these people !!!!  8)

What Pat said.  :thumb:

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #3 on: 10 Mar 2008, 07:19 pm »
I'll be glad to. I've got a pair of mini's on order that are worth at least 12 big ones.  Any takers? :green:

Gene

brj

« Reply #4 on: 12 Mar 2008, 12:19 am »
Dang... I had hoped to meet you, visit and listen to your Revelations during RMAF, Steve, but I didn't quite make it to your party.  Looks like I missed my shot!  Sorry you had to sell them, but congrats on the sale!

So now you ask Bob to make some SP Tech headphones? :)

reefrus

« Reply #5 on: 12 Mar 2008, 01:33 am »
For you midwest folks, you're in a treat to hear these fantastic " Beasts " in Steve Milin's place. :violin: :guitar: :drums:
Now, I need to find a way to move these 500 lbs monster to his place. :weights: