NY invades Denver...

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
NY invades Denver...
« on: 10 Oct 2004, 07:04 am »
Just wanted to say thank you to all the great guys from the Denver Audio Mafia for showing me a good time.   :thumb:  :beer:

In the past few days I have gone over Mike's (mgalusha), Jerry's (turk), and Tyson's (tyson) houses to hear their systems (all excellent and all very different) and spend time talking audio, politics, and whatever else came up.

Besides the guys mentioned above, I also met Jason (Pez) and Wayne (from Bolder Cable), while staying at my best friend's place (Sean - Sunshinedawg).

Thanks again guys and I hope you can all make it out to NY so that I can return the favor.

George

Turk

NY invades Denver...
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2004, 04:49 pm »
It was a pleasure to meet you George.  Glad you enjoyed the show.  By the way, Yanks in how many in the ALCS?

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
NY invades Denver...
« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2004, 04:54 pm »
Quote from: Turk
It was a pleasure to meet you George.  Glad you enjoyed the show.  By the way, Yanks in how many in the ALCS?

Yanks in 6.

George

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
NY invades Denver...
« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2004, 04:58 pm »
It was definitely cool hanging out on Saturday.  Sorry I missed you guys on Sunday....

Turk

NY invades Denver...
« Reply #4 on: 21 Oct 2004, 02:40 pm »
George,

I can't believe it, 4 staight  I am glad you can take comfort in music, hell, how would you like to be waiting for the Rockies to go to the Series :(